I think everyone should be able to carry over there teams next year not just vip

rustyweenyrustyweeny Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
👍

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I am 99.9% sure no one's team will be carrying over to next season...not even VIP's.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • rustyweenyrustyweeny Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Oh wow that sucks
  • jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I also agree....  worked damn hard all season to. Yield a decent team to only loose it and start over really sucks....  last year I spent a lot of money and still ended up with a crap team.. this year worked out good for me but to turn around and start all over again I think not
  • betweenthievesbetweenthieves Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Do we get to keep any players next season or do they all go away? I just paid $20 for Trout about 2 weeks ago. I will be pissed if I lose him and many of my other player that I have built up. If there are some players that cross over which ones are they? This will determine whether I continue playing this game. I am not going to keep pouring money into something just for me to loose it at the end off the season.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Last month they gave a hint that for next version we "may" be able to carry over "something". They didn't specify what that is but it may be some players. Not only for VIP but for everybody. Not sure how many and the cost (there is always a cost with GLU). We have to wait and see.
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
     as long as you don't delete the app you can continue to play 2018, at least they don't delete your team like madden mobile does.
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I think everyone should start from scratch.. sucks but it's for the best. I feel like I should have V.IP status. Maybe next year..