Royale multiplier release times

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
im not savvy enough to set up a poll, maybe someone else will. But does anyone like not knowing the multipliers?  I loved the day they were released at the start of the event. 

Comments

• SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I don't mind multipliers being revealed later.  I don't like the current time which is too close to the end of the event but I'd say 5 or 6 eastern time would be fair enough in my opinion.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Don’t get my club started on this topic....every week we go from being top 10 or top 15 but after the reveal we drop to 30th or lower and are literally so far behind the leaders there’s no real point trying further. We play all the event categories but of course play mostly where we have bonus points being generated and woh. We’d be happier knowing way earlier or not having any multiplier at all because we feel like we’re getting screwed week after week.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    9:00 p.m. is way too late, they need to go back to when they use to release them.
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    not like it matters. go from top 100 to dead last after they add the multiplyer. the multiplyer is what they need to change. have 3 events at 1 and 2 eventa at 2 or 3. there's no chance to swing in the standings with that
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Sandpipers im started now... 

Everyone take a hard look at these screenshots. 1 of our bracket at 8:59pm and the other at 9:00pm. 

At 8:59pm the leader has under 500 mil pts. Highest multiplier is 3x so lets for the purposes of this rant assume they played thay 3x event 100%. They would at 9:00pm have 1.5 billion pts. But they arent even in the top 10 after 9:00pm. Instead all the same clubs that we are familiar with that score unbelievably insane pts are now at the top when they were nowhere to be seen. If they were behind us, most they could possibly have would be around 300 million points. 

Go ahead and reveal the multipliers late, but dont screw with the brackets. Literally screwing over other clubs that are fighting and clawing for a good finish only to rip the rug from beneath them at the end of the day. 

In my opinion the multiplier should be released half way through the event and brackets should be left alone. Half way leaves enough mystery and surprise but enough time to potentially recover. And brackets just shouldnt be touched after an event starts period. 

This crap happens every week and I for one am sick of it. I dont even want to bother with club points on Royale day because at 9pm it will be for nothing. So I might as well just cycle all day and selfishly accumulate resources and players...

@blueleopard maybe you can talk to some developers and help make this better?

From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    My club was at 6th before the bonus and then we dropped to 46.  It is like this every week for us and is jading my squad as well.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Sandpipers @nym5fan put on your conspiracy hats. 

I think they purposefully change the brackets to give their top paying customers those rewards at the top. Our club was 45th before the reveal and then we dropped to 180th. My belief is that they literally give those clubs top spots and the rewards because they pay more. 

I like an earlier reveal because I like to know where we stand. With a late reveal I hate going all day in the dark, even though I know the gut punch is coming. 
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Sandpipers @nym5fan put on your conspiracy hats. 

I think they purposefully change the brackets to give their top paying customers those rewards at the top. Our club was 45th before the reveal and then we dropped to 180th. My belief is that they literally give those clubs top spots and the rewards because they pay more. 

I like an earlier reveal because I like to know where we stand. With a late reveal I hate going all day in the dark, even though I know the guy lunch is coming. 
    Do I believe they could purposefully be getting brackets changed to put these clubs at the top? Sure. 

Do I believe these clubs pay the most? NO! They cheat and don't pay a dime. They get all the resources and players they could dream of for no cost at all and they laugh at GLU and all the other clubs because they won't be stopped. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!