20,000 GOLD GIFT

SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
edited January 2019 in General TSB Discussion
So, yesterday I was watching videos for gold prior to the event. I had just over 20k gold saved from the 2x videos the week earlier. I restarted the app a few times to get more videos (did NOT reset ad ID). The last time I opened it, I received a GIFT. The gift had 20,000 gold and a ton of LXP, PXP, etc. I knew it had to be a mistake. I hurried to LINE to tell the other guys in my club in case it was a fluke (so I didn't bother to screenshot). I go back to the app and I'm JAILED! NO JOKE.
I contacted CS and they said I exploited. I explained that THEY sent me the gift and it had to have been a fluke, but I don't have a screenshot, so I guess I'm screwed. Has anyone else had this happen???

Team name is Glubie.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If they sent you the gift, I'm sure they will see it on their end and all will be well. They can actually check all our activities so you should be fine. For what it's worth, hacking just went up yet another few levels recently. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Santashelper someone could have used your team name in a loader and Glu saw and jailed you. Just all I can think of. Since Glu doesn't give out free gold and large amounts of XP. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    DFBB said:
    For what it's worth, hacking just went up yet another few levels recently. 
    Interesting... it was my understanding that they had essentially shut quite a few things of the "hackery" variety down completely and were on their way to cleaning up the game entirely, just judging from what I see in global chat when I decide to periodically browse that muck-hole. Sounds like your information is directly contrary to that.
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    edited January 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    DFBB said:
    For what it's worth, hacking just went up yet another few levels recently. 
    Interesting... it was my understanding that they had essentially shut quite a few things of the "hackery" variety down completely and were on their way to cleaning up the game entirely, just judging from what I see in global chat when I decide to periodically browse that muck-hole. Sounds like your information is directly contrary to that.
    Close 1 door @JEDDDOGGY and another always opens... Based on the scores we are seeing for opposing clubs in standings and CvC, I would say hacking is alive and well. They took out some trash, but another load got dumped in. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Santashelper hope it gets sorted out for you. On a side note I'm also kind of hoping that is this month's VIP gift package being released by mistake.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    that would be the bees knees
  • GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

• SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Still jailed. Spent some gold to get Altuve. Got Ted Williams along the way. Of course, I won't be able to do anything with them because of this crap situation...
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I've seen that before from a club mate. It showed him a gift with his current gold and xp amounts he already had on him. He was jailed right after for about a week (a little less) if I remember right. Just wanted to throw that 2 cents into the pot. Best of luck to you!
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The flashes of receiving some large and obviously unexpected amount of xp, gold or whatever has happened to me a few times, but that's all there was, the flash on the screen that I was getting some goofy amount, that matched my current totals of whatever resource...never actually got anything in the tank, so no problems ever resulted. It's bizarre that you actually received the amount, but be persistent and I'm sure CS will get it sorted out if all that happened was a glitch. If you were used in some sort of loading scheme without your knowledge, then that could be a more difficult situation to sort thru. Good luck.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Have your club mates contact CS as well. We have a guy in our club who is retired and watches gold videos all day. He was jailed in the 2017 version. We wrote CS and they unjailed him quickly. 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    We have a guy in our club who is retired and watches gold videos all day.
    TEACH ME
  • SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Second CS rep (JoAnna-she is never any help) says they can't remove the "flag" from my account. This happened last summer (different circumstance but legit team) and I quickly quit. It's becoming too much hassle to build a team and lose it. I guess I'll be moving back to Golf Battle.