What other game if any have you spent this much money on?

wheaties2152wheaties2152 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
This is the only game I have spent hundreds of dollars on.  It doesn't bother me because I really enjoy the game.

Comments

• crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I never spent a penny on any game. I would rather spend my my cash on craft beer ! But, I do wonder, if i spent the cash and the game moves from 2018 version to 2019 version, will i lose the players i bought ???
  • wheaties2152wheaties2152 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I am pretty sure you lose everything, but glu did put out a cryptic message about a month ago about maybe being able to bring some things into next season.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Spent $300 in 5 min at blackjack. This is a lot more rewarding.  
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    None. I typically don’t play games this long either. Been playing since 2017. 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I use to spend little bits in Slotomania™ few years back, until I realized how dumb I was, only get play money for my real money!!   So I stopped doing it and eventually gave up on game.    
       Now I find myself addicted to this game and spent $ 1,000 ‘s  into it to be a top contender of my club daily.   So here I go all over again, but this time much worse as I love this game but have drawn the line on spending since I have many issues with the things GLU does and the way they developed parts of the game.  Such as the 25 versions of players that make my current player garbage and he cost me a fair bit of money to get.  I have horrible luck with boxes and picks, and seem to get screwed all the time with odds!!    And everything seems to be set up as a PAY TO PLAY format with bonuses mostly always new players that we must try to get in boxes, with glu’s Horrific % of getting any of them, never mind to top ones!!   
       So basically what I’m saying is it’s ok to spend some money into a game you enjoy as a past time,as almost anything we do for fun will cost us cash!!!    But we all must set our limits on how much!!    The problem is that this game is basically the welthier you are, the better you will be.    So skill is out the window!!
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    This is the one and only!!! Thank god...
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    You would think they would come up with some manual play tournaments, tapping auto play all day gets old, I’d like to enter a tournament where there’s some rankings and real prizes.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I wish head to head games offered better rewards.   Autoplay is king for just about everyone.  It would be awesome to bet on a game against a friend.   Bet up to 500 gold and 50K blue cash or something like that.   Winner takes all.  I’d definitely be tweaking my lineup more and playing every single out.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    ( I spent almost as much on my wife)

o O - she cant read this.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Don't spend a dime on this game. I have a love/hate relationship with this game. As bad as I want to walk away from this game, I can't. As much as I love this game it frustrates the piss out of me most of the times with constant crashing and some of the worthless modes like tournaments and the homerun derby and the neglect of making the season mode one of their flagship modes, they are missing out on that mode. The season mode could be so much more for them than what is. Then the trillion different versions of players and the sure fact of not starting the player off at what level you are at is extremely frustrating. But when you are about to say I'm done with this game Glu says, "I'm sorry, can't we just be friends here are some free daily gifts, go ahead open them you won't be disappointed." So I open them and go on a tear of getting some awesome players with these daily gifts and then win some cvc and clash games and receive more awesome players and lots of lxp and pxp and all is good. Until the next day when the game starts crashing you can barely get a hit with a batter that is 230 with double skill (20 out of 40) with runners in scoring postion and you have runners in position and you hit three dribblers to the pitcher everytime you try and the pitcher is a 78 stuff and your on the third level of WOH and it's a rhp vs my lhb. Yeah, then I am reminded why I don't sink a penny into this game. If it were on a more stable platform I would probably think about it but since it is not Glu can forget about it! 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The game of life
    It's all done with mirrors
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    It’s that time of the year where nothing is sacred and everyone has a solid lineup that’s either bought or built up with luck and hard work.  They’re just grabbing for money now so ya gotta either suck it up and get whatever enjoy you can out of the game, or call it a day.  It’s not going to get any better or easier in difficulty.  Especially when they’ve been releasing all these special tab players that are 510 overall.  
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Atari :)
  • GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It’s that time of the year where nothing is sacred and everyone has a solid lineup that’s either bought or built up with luck and hard work.  They’re just grabbing for money now so ya gotta either suck it up and get whatever enjoy you can out of the game, or call it a day.  It’s not going to get any better or easier in difficulty.  Especially when they’ve been releasing all these special tab players that are 510 overall.  
    Depressing but so true! Never said I had like it but I can't help but keep coming back for more. Never said I made any sense 😂🤔
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I finally broke down and bought a ps4. I can't tell you guys how many times I asked myself over the last year - why not just spend $60 on a ps4 game and play it as long as I'd like? Much better return on investment compared to dropping $100 - $200 a month on this game. Depending on if/how they transfer rosters over to the 2019 version will be the deciding factor on if I return or not. I've had a lot of fun playing and meeting new people but it's  about as expensive as having a crack habit.