Options

VIP

Jamo2010Jamo2010 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Man I don’t know what you have to do to be a VIP but I figured I’ve met the requirements by now. I know some that only spent $400 and got it and some that spent less and don’t do near as good as me in cvc and events. Nor are they as active.

Comments

• Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Super frustrating.  Sitting at goat diamond 53k games played over a car payment in the game and no vip.  I also know several who spent less and play way less but it’s glus call and I won’t get it.  Some now say the amount is way up there to obtain it and I just can’t afgird what they say it takes now.  But I’ll just play away none the less I guess
  • Options
    Yanks999Yanks999 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited January 2019
    You can overcome this.
  • Options
    thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Bottom line is it’s all about the money. $800-$1000 is where you’ll need to be. I really don’t believe there are other factors. 
  • Options
    ort2ort2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’m in the same boat. I dropped 300 on Christmas and spent hundreds before and after it. I’ve got a 103k team, score couple hundred thousand in cvc, and score 10 million or more most events
  • Options
    BuschpounderzBuschpounderz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I've spent around a thousand this year alone(sadly) played for 3 years. Have 10k games played, everyday player, 102k team rating and still cant get VIP. What do I gotta do?
  • Options
    CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I just received vip over the weekend and just like everyone else, I've spent quite a bit of cash and play daily in all events. I also have probably gotten about 10k in gold watching videos don't know if that's the case 
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    How do they tell you?   Do you get an in app notification?
  • Options
    CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Yes I purchased a small amount of gold then I got a notification to restart my app and it shows up next to clubs 
  • Options
    BWCAPPSBWCAPPS Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have played every single day of last year and this year. Wish I could get VIP. I definitely spent my fair share of cash also!
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    How do they tell you?   Do you get an in app notification?
    Go into the main menu. Find the "CLUBS" tab. If it says "VIP LOUNGE" next to it, you're in.
    From there, you need to go to the INFO/HOTLINE and send them your email addy/info.
    To make your newly acquired status visible, go back to the main menu, tap on your user name and in the upper right hand corner, you'll see a "tap to turn on VIP logo" option.

You have to spend at least $818 to make VIP.

• Options
    907ironcitylight907ironcitylight Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ya know, I spent some time wondering about V.I.P. status... how cool would it be to be a V.I.P.?  This is just an adult version of baseball cards.  I can't wait to open a box or a draft pick, just like when I was a kid opening a pack of cards.  V.I.P. doesn't add anything to that experience.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Ya know, I spent some time wondering about V.I.P. status... how cool would it be to be a V.I.P.?  This is just an adult version of baseball cards.  I can't wait to open a box or a draft pick, just like when I was a kid opening a pack of cards.  V.I.P. doesn't add anything to that experience.
    What if I told you that every month you would get a whole bunch of free packs of cards, boxes even?
  • Options
    What VIP status does get you is monthly packages and your VIP transfers to the next version. Last package was 70000 XP, 70000 PXP, and 70000 LXP. 

And those cards you bought in 1986 are worthless. ;)
  • Options
    thickage said:
    What VIP status does get you is monthly packages and your VIP transfers to the next version. Last package was 70000 XP, 70000 PXP, and 70000 LXP. 

Hate to disagree, but as someone who worked in the baseball card industry I just so happened to know that 1986 was Barry Bonds rookie year and those cards still can be valuable. As he got close to hitting the HR mark, my manager had me go through a bunch of factory sets and pull out his card to put in a protector at the top of the sets. 

• Options
    thickage said:

Hate to disagree, but as someone who worked in the baseball card industry I just so happened to know that 1986 was Barry Bonds rookie year and those cards still can be valuable. As he got close to hitting the HR mark, my manager had me go through a bunch of factory sets and pull out his card to put in a protector at the top of the sets. 

Yeah, I was being facetious. I’m a collector. The Bonds Tiffany PSA 10 is probably double that. 
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Who the hell ever decided that baseball cards were worth anything? I mean, they’re pictures of dudes. With the stats on the back. I can make that during my lunch break at work. It’s like the ultimately Ponzi scheme. Maybe I need a Met fan to weigh in. 
  • Options
    Who the hell ever decided that baseball cards were worth anything? I mean, they’re pictures of dudes. With the stats on the back. I can make that during my lunch break at work. It’s like the ultimately Ponzi scheme. Maybe I need a Met fan to weigh in. 
    Think about pre-internet days. It was a great way to know a players stats when often the info was hard to find just like we can today. I haven’t been in the business in a while, but I would bet the T206 Honus Wagner still fetches a pretty penny 

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited January 2019
    What if I told you that every month you would get a whole bunch of free packs of cards, boxes even?
    That would sound pretty cool until you got to the part about me actually having to pay $818 to be part of this exclusive club.