CvC score improvement

ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
edited January 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Does anybody have the double skill CvC edition of Ben Zobrist active and if so did you notice significant scoring improvements to your team’s CvC performance?

Of course when you have the Bonus guys on your team during CvC your scores will increase dramatically. I am wondering if activating a player like the CvC Zobrist will “magically unlock” some scoring generators?

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I think Zobrist is just a great CVC player personally, but he won't prevent the other guys on your team from making outs.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    @LonzoBallin do you own him and have him active in your CvC line up?
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I have him.   My team is very poor at cvc for some reason.  Marginal improvement with him.  
    @Probodybuilder Thank you for this information.

I have him but have not leveled him up for the simple reason that he does not improve my team as a whole. 

My thinking is if we want to put up better CvC scores, start building lineups exclusively for CvC. 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    @LonzoBallin do you own him and have him active in your CvC line up?
    Yes, I own him and always put him in my cvc lineup, but I haven't noticed a significant difference in my scores versus having in another quality player.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    @LonzoBallin Thank you.

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Haven’t noticed any difference either, maybe even a decline
    It's all done with mirrors
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Imo, Zobrist is currently the best CvC player available. He's a switch hitter and is always double boosted. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I beg to differ, once leveled, wish it was the other Ted but I’ll take it. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I have the double skill CvC Zobrist and also got uber-lucky and picked up the CvC Ted over the weekend. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Does anybody have the double skill CvC edition of Ben Zobrist active and if so did you notice significant scoring improvements to your team’s CvC performance?

Of course when you have the Bonus guys on your team during CvC your scores will increase dramatically. I am wondering if activating a player like the CvC Zobrist will “magically unlock” some scoring generators?

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I have him;  he’s the weakest of the four 3b I have and in spite of his CvC skills he’s a liability for me.
  • Chris8062Chris8062 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Please can someone teach me how this CVC work and if possible you can message me on chrisessuon14@ gmail.com 
    Please I beg of you all I need your help