Free evolve from Level 10 to next tier 1 for duplicate

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
Back in '17, when a duplicate player was drawn and you had that player at Silver 10 for example and you were gold,  he would evolve to Gold 1 without EVO or Gold being needed.

It is time to do this again.  Duplicate player pulls in WOH have become a rampant source of player frustration and player quitting.  You typically put 2 players in the WOH box that no one who actually can beat WOH needs or can use.  To try to further entice us to spend our resources on these players , you typically make these bonus players.  Regardless, they aren't worth the gold or EVO to send them up any further than Bronze 10.

Thus, I feel like a free 10 to 1 evolve like you used to do is the least you could do with how scarce EVO has become and how much of a problem WOH duplicates have become.  It is a slap in the face to grind tediously on Level 5 WOH, finally beat Marichal after a necessary gold investment, only to be "awarded" with a couple thousand XP.

Comments

• Nelson11Nelson11 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    EVO is holding our  players hostage, I won’t spend until it changes.  They offer 10,400 gold and 150EVO for $99.  150!!! You can upgrade 1 quality player.  How about 1500EVO?  
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    That's why I stay gold
  • GSonpointGSonpoint Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    It would definitely be nice, since I have seen how many times a duplicate player can be pulled, especially on bonus player boxes.  Another option could be that you can opt for a re-pull of another player, not another chance at xp, but a player to replace the one you received.  I have pulled the same player three times in ten boxes before.  Always a 375 max guy, and the lowest bonus point player you can draw.  never happens with 435+ guys.  I have complained many times about this very issue, as well as the misleading odds.  if a player is a 15% chance to be drawn, then ten boxes should render at least one.  I have bought 20 boxes and opened them all in a row, and received nothing but xp.  That being said, they have boosted the xp amounts, which is helpful for me, as I have strong players, but would not help someone trying to get strong players at all.