Options

Platinum/Diamond playoff rewards

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
I'm sure this has been posted, but I can't find it.  Can anyone post the playoff rewards for Platinum and Diamond?  Much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Diamond rewards here!

• Options
    Thanks much.   I have about 2500 bonus games saved up and the game is getting a bit stale to me so I'm thinking of just going on a wild bonus game spree and leveling up as much as I can and just want to get an idea how much I'll pick up for resources on the ride.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    FYI prepare to have your ass handed to you in season mode I havent won since september.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    FYI prepare to have your ass handed to you in season mode I havent won since september.
    I figured.  I'm at about 140K team strength right now so hopefully I can still be at least competitive at Platinum in season mode, I regularly go 116-0 on Gold.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Dude go for it let me know how it works out, Ive only managed 110800 so Im winding down weather I like it or not :)
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I am making my run too @Wicked0Wildcats. So far leveled 8 players in Plat. 6 batters, 1 SP and 1 RP. I win 99 out of 100 bonus games so far and I'm at Plat 4 now. 
    Not sure if season mode changes immediately or when a new season starts but I haven't lost any since making the move. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Maybe next year is my year 

• Options
    Gold and LXP seem to be my biggest barriers ahead of me. I know the gold will come so LXP is really the biggest issue. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    nym5fan said:
    Gold and LXP seem to be my biggest barriers ahead of me. I know the gold will come so LXP is really the biggest issue. 
    Yep, I have obtained roughly 450k LXP this week so far (mostly via WOH) so I am just going to keep saving for another month and then I think I may try to jump. I have so many legends I want to keep. Bringing them all to diamond is likely impossible no matter what I do though.

EDIT: biggest thing is going to be EVO because it looks like I am going to need about 2,000 just to get everyone who is of any importance moved up to Platinum....
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    My goal is to get one...yes ONE legend to diamond 10. I still have a long way to go! Takes about 900k lxp and 48k in gold to get a legend to Diamond 10. Holiday Ted is the legend I am trying to level up.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @nym5fan , Season mode changes immediately. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    @nym5fan , Season mode changes immediately. 
    Thanks man. I wasn't sure esp since I was still winning lol. 
  • Options
    nym5fan said:
    I am making my run too @Wicked0Wildcats. So far leveled 8 players in Plat. 6 batters, 1 SP and 1 RP. I win 99 out of 100 bonus games so far and I'm at Plat 4 now. 
    Not sure if season mode changes immediately or when a new season starts but I haven't lost any since making the move. 
    Just curious, how many games do you need to win to advance to the next level at Platinum?  I believe it's 1000 at Diamond but not sure on Platinum.
  • Options
    @Wicked0Wildcats it took 150 to get to Plat 2, 175 to get to Plat 3, and 200 to get to Plat 4. I am working on the 225 to get to Plat 5 now. I assume 250 will be the next tier. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Season mode in diamond is lol, currently 1-11 since moving up ah well haha.
  • Options
    nym5fan said:
    @Wicked0Wildcats it took 150 to get to Plat 2, 175 to get to Plat 3, and 200 to get to Plat 4. I am working on the 225 to get to Plat 5 now. I assume 250 will be the next tier. 
    That's not bad, I have about 2500 bonus games so it should be feasible to go from Gold to Diamond in a couple days if I want to lol.