VIP REQUIREMENTS

FOREVER24JRFOREVER24JR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I am trying so hard to get to VIP & for whatever reason can not get there. I've spent over $1000 this year, play daily & have played over 12k games. I am at Diamond level 2. Are there certain requirements or is there something I'm missing? My roommate is VIP with way less games, less money spent & only in Platinum. Can someone help me out here?

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Really all you can do is keep spending.  You must be very close.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • FOREVER24JRFOREVER24JR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    UGH  :s
  • ort2ort2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I also think I should have it. Ive spent over $800, have a 103k team, score a couple hundred K and cvc, and score 10 million many events. Would like an invite😂
  • KnappyheadedasKnappyheadedas Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve spent a lot as well and have played daily and have a decent team build up. Still waiting on VIP also.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Do either of you see the "VIP Lounge" when you open the main tab (right next to "CLUBS")?
  • bodeen2011bodeen2011 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I wanna be vip too I don’t know how much I have spent but I have been on everyday since May of 2018 and am active in my club, I really wanna be able to carry over this team to the 2019 version 
  • ort2ort2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Can someone send a picture of what the vip lounge looks like before you open it?
  • besomeonebesomeone Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Same story here still waiting on it I'm over 100k strength play every day and follow everything.
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    ort2 said:
    I also think I should have it. Ive spent over $800, have a 103k team, score a couple hundred K and cvc, and score 10 million many events. Would like an invite😂
    I don't believe "have a 103k team, score a couple hundred K and cvc, and score 10 million many events" matters much in their eyes. I believe you probably need to spend more $$ to get it. 
    ort2 said:
    Can someone send a picture of what the vip lounge looks like before you open it?

This has been said time and time again but how much you spend is the deciding factor.
    For those who say "my friend has spent far less", I'd tell you that this game is addicting and that it shouldn't shock anyone to learn that someone is spending far more money on it than they're willing to admit to you (or at times themselves).
  • CMONEY2410CMONEY2410 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This has been said time and time again but how much you spend is the deciding factor.
    For those who say "my friend has spent far less", I'd tell you that this game is addicting and that it shouldn't shock anyone to learn that someone is spending far more money on it than they're willing to admit to you (or at times themselves).
    Haha yeah you got that right!  Double the amount they say, then double it again.  Probably a good estimate right there.  I'm sitting and waiting, plus if it had anything to do with team strength we would all be in there.  I'm only going to spend a little more money this season, maybe VIP status would change my mind?? LOL
  • H00psTr00pH00psTr00p Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    134k team strength. Have spent money on special players offered by glu with double skills etc. Any way to determine how much you’ve spent other than guesswork?  Thanks in advance. 
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hoopstroop, if you have android you can go to google play account and it has a record of all your purchases. I'm sure apple has the same type of accounting records
  • ROCKIESFAN303ROCKIESFAN303 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I wonder if they will be handing out anymore VIP before the 2019 version drops?