Fantasy Scherzer's skill changed?

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Go figure. Skills changed again hours later. I hadn't leveled them up much due to lack of EVO but was planning on 10-11% on RISP and now this?

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn the only player I wanted, pulled aranado though, congrats houmy 
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Go figure. Skills changed again hours later. I hadn't leveled them up much due to lack of EVO but was planning on 10-11% on RISP and now this?

Great pick up, but super frustrating when they change important things like that.  Once you have a solid lineup then you really pay attention and get picky with the skills when it comes to wasting resources on guys.  That’s a swift kick in the ?!$&@ 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @whammo911 thanks buddy. Thats the only one I wanted too and got him on the 1st pull. 3rd strongest pitcher for now behind Ruth/Gibson & Ellis.
    @JdotChristopher exactly. That skill was worth a lot more to me that RHB.

Loving this guy though. Just gave up his 1st hit after 41 CG. Struck out all 27 batters in all other games.

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Lol
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I like the skill change for Max to double RHB.  He is so good. He faces way more RHB than he allows base runners to get in scoring position.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hmm. Does this mean that they can change Babe's skills and make them both vs rhp?? 🤔
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Houmy that’s awesome... the Nolan Ryan I bought during Christmas sales started his career with 632 IP and only 1 hit. 

Kept wondering who the guy was that got the hit off him lol.
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY if its anything like the random game i lose by 10 runs to a team with 60k less strength than me it was prolly someone like kurt suzuki lol.
  • MIKEYMADMANMIKEYMADMAN Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Houmy said:

I have the same player from this weekend and I looked and he never changed. Might want to throw something at CS see what they say. 
    @MIKEYMADMAN this has happened before with other players as well so it's nothing new.

• Blueyed7Blueyed7 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Lots of people got Scherzer  apparently  He is now my Ace but it's very hard to level him up because it requires a lot of XP and cash to get him where I want him. 
  • MIKEYMADMANMIKEYMADMAN Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    In 19 stay silver you will have the resources to keep you guys all tuned up.