Options

swapping player positions

umadbro1661umadbro1661 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I have several of the same players but at different positions. like gurriel of the astros. one he is a first baseman the other is a third baseman whwhty not have the option to swap positon players around.

Comments

• Options
    prankin84prankin84 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I agree. I have 4 SS that are probably my best players but there’s no way I can play them all. While I have moderate OF’s that I wish I could switch them with. Which I know can be possible, because whenever I use them to pinch hit, I switch them with those same OF’s.
  • Options
    CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    If a player can play another position I don't see why we shouldn't be able to move them. I have 3 2nd baseman and my worse player at short no reason why I can't move Baez over to short a position that he can actually play 
  • Options
    BMeiBMei Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I could see something along the lines of giving certain players the option of playing multiple positions. When the utility player box came out, I thought it would be a great way to introduce it. Example, Russell Martin can play catcher or third base. I know in some fantasy sports games I play, this option has been introduced with formats that require certain positions to be locked in for the day.
    So, maybe not any player can slot in, but perhaps a select few more versatile players are given the option, which increases that players value on someone's team.
    Thoughts?