Options

New Season Box

superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
I saw a New 2019 Season box in the store, did a restart and now it is no longer there. All were regular XP players except one prime. It stated get all new players for 2019 season. Not sure if this is coming back this weekend or not, or is this a peak into the 2019 version. Anyone else see that box?

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Interesting but nope didn’t see it.... maybe we’ll start seeing things sooner than anticipated
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    KKSUPERKKSUPER Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Not yet ... I think since two weeks only see bonus players in Box section.. niether  legend box nor any other ... Except Game Changer .. 
  • Options
    MIKEYMADMANMIKEYMADMAN Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I never saw it but let you know if I see something pop up.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I have heard that at least the beta version could come out as early as January 19, probably only in Canada.  That seems early to me, though. 
  • Options
    mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I noticed the fb group I'm in changed their name to Tap Sports Baseball 19 although it's not a Tap sponsored page.  I still thought it was early and odd though.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    At first the announcement that shows up in chat that lists bonus players said "New Season Box", not "Fantasy Box"... I gotta wonder if they're going to start throwing boxes at us to purchase with players that are transferrable.
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    At first the announcement that shows up in chat that lists bonus players said "New Season Box", not "Fantasy Box"... I gotta wonder if they're going to start throwing boxes at us to purchase with players that are transferrable.
    That’s what I’m assuming their money grab will be.  Anything and everything transferrable to make them some money.  I just hope it makes the next version more efficient and solid to play still.  Level playing field for all would be nice instead of guys going wild and transferring over a grand worth of players!
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited January 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    That’s what I’m assuming their money grab will be.  Anything and everything transferrable to make them some money.  I just hope it makes the next version more efficient and solid to play still.  Level playing field for all would be nice instead of guys going wild and transferring over a grand worth of players!
    Dude, you know that's what's going to happen. That's an awesome idea but you know Glu does that rolls out awesome new modes and features but never puts anything in place to curb the abuse. Then the abuse starts to run the game into the ground and then it becomes a reactive reponse (selodomly usually no response at all) when it could have been a proactive one from the get go. It becomes then a wait it out till next year with all new features and surprises and to build up hype to grab our money, year end and year out and nothing really ever changes. We are all like sheep being lead to the slaughter never learning from the past versions hanging on with baited breath and empty promises that Glu teases us with that usually ends in disappointment and regret for some. I hear all these awesome things but as far as I am concerned they need to fix the freezing, crashing, and glitchiness first a more stable platform before they do anything else to the game. If they do that and curb the cheating and also fix their customer service department (that department is broken they need a complete gut job) then I will know they care about the customer and then I will start investing money into this game and get excited about new modes and features until then it's collecting gold via videos and offers and whatever free gifts they send my way.