Useless Purchase of a Legend Player ..

KKSUPERKKSUPER Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
edited January 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Hi.. All.. I purchased Holiday Ted Williams as soon as he was available . I was too excited to get him, I immediately went to increase his Skill .. one I took up to 20/20 but at that time game freezed and skill went beyond 20/20 but effect is ZERO. I kept tapping to rectify but it didn't help. I immediately wrote to CS but since then I'm only getting assurance that DEV team is looking in the matter but player not getting rectified. I purchased him for WOH but not able to use him and 4 WOH events passed . CS advised me to keep that player in the inactive list . So I'm keeping him out of roster. It's really frustrating after paying $30 and lots of game currency on single player and he is useless . Is it any rocket science to understand ? Few weeks remaining in TSB18. If I'm not using such player what's use of money which I paid to GLU? 

Comments

• KKSUPERKKSUPER Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Wow, 1002 skill level!  Have you tried paying the 80 evo?  It looks like that may take you back to 20.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Yes... Trying several times took it to 1002... Though I have enough EVOs . 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Damn, that sucks.  Hope your issue is resolved soon.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    It's 12th day in succession... getting same reply that '' our DEV team still investigating'' 
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Try him in WOH - try the first round and see if his stats actually get jacked up...
    Once I used but it shows only 17% active when used no boost ... So ultimately it's useless at 5.10 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not sure why they don't just remove the 'bugged' Ted and replace him with a new one. Sorry about the issues man. I'd be so frustrated too. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Same I'm requesting since January 1st.. they know it's glitch from thier side ... 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    They don't want to own up to their screw ups. I am surprised they didn't say it was your connection... (wifi, data) or your device was to blame. It's been one of Glu's pitfalls for years their systemic inability to own and make right their mistakes. I only hope they build a much better platform for 2019. I know everyone is excited because they might allow us to carry over some players... Awesome but let's fix the freezing, crashing and glitching that ruins the game play.... the cheating and hacking, as long as Glu keeps these high price points it always will be attractive to cheats and hacks. I wish you luck buddy and I hope everything gets corrected for you especially paying real money for that player and not being able to use it this should be a high priority for Glu's customer service to get taken care of! 
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    You could likely get a refund from Google Play or iTunes if hey can’t fix this. 
    After getting several refund response , I went for that, since it was first time I'm applying and that too has a reason ... Google accepted and they emailed me that sooner I'll be getting all refund but yes GLU CS is just behaving like an idiot. 
  • MIKEYMADMANMIKEYMADMAN Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I lost a player one time and it took quite a while for CS to get back to me. Like months then they told me they could not help with the loss. I hope your outcome is better then mine. 
  • Blueyed7Blueyed7 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    KKSUPER said:
    "Hi.. All.. I purchased Holiday Ted Williams as soon as he was available . I was too excited to get him, I immediately went to increase his I purchased him for WOH but not able to use him and 4 WOH events passed . CS advised me to keep that player in the inactive list . "

I also bought him and remains in my inactive roster due to the fact that it is so hard and pricey to level him up  

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    thickage said:
    You could likely get a refund from Google Play or iTunes if hey can’t fix this. 
    Yea I'd work on getting a refund as well.  That way worst case scenario you didnt lose money.  Sorry that it hasnt been fixed yet.
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    you wont get a refund from google play
    Thanks all for your valuable suggestions. After 15 days got back Ted in good condition. Thanks again.