WoH Royale for 1-16-19: still speculating!

Comments

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Houmy said:
    nym5fan said:
    Baez is the only one I am interested in getting. so I'll get 10 Bisons and a Machado…. 
    @nym5fan at least that means that you cycled 11 times no? Don't worry though I already pulled Machado for you so you'll probably pull 11 Bisons now :grimace:
    you are too kind running mate! lmao
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    anyone finding 5.7 buehler and 5.8 verlander a tad difficult today? zoomed through them monday, having trouble today.
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Got a Bison and a Machado. Hoping for hank or bench. 

WOH seems more reasonable and enjoyable in the past couple weeks. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Predictions for multipliers:

Slugfest:  1
    Prime:  1
    Tournaments:  1
    Bonus games:  1
    Walkoff Hero:  0.1
    Predictions for multipliers:

Slugfest:  1
    Prime:  1
    Tournaments:  1
    Bonus games:  1
    Walkoff Hero:  0.1
    I am going with:

Slugfest 10
    Prime 1
    Tournaments 1
    Bonus Games 1
    Walkoff 1

That would screw everyone over lol
    sooo glu. vida blue happens to learn a new pitch because he was getting assraped on monday, ok..
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Does anyone know where I can find the stack of reward boxes that contains someone other then the useless plug at the bottom?  I seem to have forgotten where they are. Back in October ....
    got machado on first cycle, if only he was a shortstop!
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’m 0-47 on Ryan since Monday. Who has the special dance to beat him?
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I got Contreras on my first cycle. At least no gold used (not even for a boost)
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Recliner said:
    4 spins to the left, 2 to the right, drop to your knees, put your hands together, and pray for active skills 
    Ryans midday curveball force is strong right now .  Best to go for a nap . Try again when the con is over.  Then crack the lid on another Contreras or two.  Whoooop!
    Recliner said:
    I wish I knew how to help you bud... Who are your best hitter against RHP?
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    4 machado , contreras.  Already had machado
    nym5fan said:
    Recliner said:
    Mantle is my best option, 80 gold boost every time. Both skills at 16, even though only 1 is active. So roughly 4K gold on boosts and about 3k on frustration restarts
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Recliner said:
    nym5fan said:
    Recliner said:
    Mantle is my best option, 80 gold boost every time. Both skills at 16, even though only 1 is active. So roughly 4K gold on boosts and about 3k on frustration restarts
    Had same difficulties with mantle vs Ryan. So I got holiday Ted. Better now. I think you need two active skills with a big lefty to maximize success. 
  • CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Got Aaron, Machado, and Contreras first 3 cycles Ryan became a pain my last attempt going to wait a bit using Trout, Baez and hol Ted for 5/8 5/9 5/10 
    I quit giving glu my money a long time ago. I would still think 1 of my tries with a 420 vs 270 guy would be a winner
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    first  Contreras and now bison. I knew this day would be crap.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    12 cycles in and not a single 10 % player. Dating back to Monday, that's 33 cycles in a row w/o a single 10% player. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    12 cycles in and not a single 10 % player. Dating back to Monday, that's 33 cycles in a row w/o a single 10% player. :)
    I have no faith in those percentages, or anything really from this company anymore . Nothing seems to add up, or work properly . Except for maybe the play store . The money collection works flawlessly .
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB - I'm at about 240ish cycles since Black Friday and haven't pulled a "top" legend. I've pulled the crappy legend a handful of times (Baines, Gossage, etc).
    I got Contreras, Bison, and Machado.  Happy to get Machado and leveled him up immediately.  Already have Bison.  Not sure Contreras is worth it.  My existing catcher is not great, McCann at a max 445, but he's blue XP, and I'm not sure the modest upgrade to Contreras with one really bad skill boost is worth all the EVO, gold and prime XP.  If he were regular XP I'd probably go for it.
    I'm almost perfect on 5-8 with OBP Votto (max 475).  Guy is just solid.  He's been passed by better options at his positions for a couple weeks, but I keep him as a sub because he constantly just seems to outperform his rating.  
    edited January 2019
    Up until today,  I've been 80 gold boosting on 5-10. I figured if it meant more cycles, it's worth it every time.  Well, Monday I only cycled 3 times Monday, and today I finally decided I'm not going to spend on boosts anymore for a 3 for 30 day and blow through 2 grand+ gold.  

So I've only video boosted 5-10 today, and so far I've cycled 4 times.  Same lineup, same pitchers.

Sometimes I just don't understand.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    17 for the day(38 since monday) and still not a single 10% player. Glu hates me. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Cfisher83Cfisher83 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Somehow no longer getting points for Baez in walk off hero?  Whats up with that????
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    10 for me @DFBB and nothing but Machado, Bison and a sprinkle of Contreras..... lol..... I think I'm done!
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Anyone need a WOH cycler in their club? I play mostly Mon and Wed with a bit of Thur if I have the bonus guy and my club is dying off.... don't spend on wknds anymore
  • AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Anyone need a WOH cycler in their club? I play mostly Mon and Wed with a bit of Thur if I have the bonus guy and my club is dying off.... don't spend on wknds anymore
    Send me a message. Would appreciate picking your brain on cycling as well.