Season unbeatable

0077300773 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Has anyone had the same situation? I used to play and the season would be normal; Now, any team I play could even have 50,000 point disadvantage beats me. I’ve lost my last four seasons. This is not normal. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated 

Comments

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    7 straight seasons now with zero loses. I have not seen that situation. On weekends i leave my shitty event players in, and still never lose. 
  • 0077300773 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    That’s how I was but my last 4 seasons on Diamond show my stats up way higher as to being able to easily dominate the other team. I don’t win no matter how bad the other team is, just not sure if it’s just me. 
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Its Diamond. I face 4 star pitchers that are ranked 430. I believe they vamped this up over a month ago. Guys in my club complaining about the same thing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    im in diamond too and season has become far more difficult imo.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I haven't Won a season since I went Diamond, even if the slider shows my team far and away more dominant, right now I am at 49-51 and that was using Ice Wraps for my ace in a 4 game series with the cubs which I split 2-2,   16 Games left in the season and I am in 6th place..  it stopped being fun and even hoping for the (IMHO) semi decent rewards the playoffs hold.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• swinginjonnyswinginjonny Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It's interesting to hear that it's hard in Diamond. I think I'm on 6 straight undefeated seasons at gold. 
    It wasn’t hard at first and I don’t think it should be my team overall is higher than these other teams by 30-40,000 points yet somehow they win🤔 not sure how this is happening 
    Thank y’all for your feedback maybe we should bring it up! JS

• manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I won a few in a row at diamond but my last couple have been near impossible. Even with my 394 Greinke on the mound I’m getting blown out by certain teams 
    Welcome to the club My Friend! Im sorry it also happened to you
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    One of the many reasons I stayed at silver
  • fk2003fk2003 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Same boat I have been losing my seasoss too very strange I am diamond as well
    Plus ...the Marlins aren't that GOOD I mean come on....I don't lose games 17-3  somethings gotta give.

• NutsoNutso Registered Users 24 Posts
    Same here. Actually i used to win the championship in Diamond. Maybe a month ago it all went south and i even lose to bum teams. Like one poster stated , "teams rated 30k to 40k lower than mine."
  • PilgrimPilgrim Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Well, now I don't feel so bad. In my last season mode in the playoff I suddenly got beat by pitching way above my players. Talk about pissed.
    After seeing that we are not alone in this post I’m going to write to Glu TSB. I will keep y’all informed 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Here is why it is unbeatable in diamond. I won this game, but look st the SP for Detroit.  How is a max 118 player ranked that high?

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    That must be more of that RNG skills thing where your opposing team can jump to plat or diamond despite being max Gold...while our skills jump to nuthin’
    It's all done with mirrors
    Very unfair 🤬
  • deshaldyldeshaldyl Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Start replacing your top pitchers and top hitters with Double Skilled Star Players. Boost em up, level em up and make your lineup look like mouseketeers. Solved my issues....
    HRS4YESHUA
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Stay silver 
  • Arlette_1962Arlette_1962 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    00773 said:
    Has anyone had the same situation? I used to play and the season would be normal; Now, any team I play could even have 50,000 point disadvantage beats me. I’ve lost my last four seasons. This is not normal. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated 

My season play went South about a month ago also went from winning my division to being dead last in the league. No matter how much I outranked the other team, now I'm only getting wrap around curves, I sent a message to GLU all I got was the customary run around answer, I'm actually considering not playing season mode for the rest of the year
    Wow...I just won 4 in a row for the first time this whole season, granted it was against Detroit,  but holy crap i'm now 2 games under .500 with 24 to play and I'm 10 Games Back.