Time for change in wknd event!!!!!!

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
hey glu. I know for a fact that a lot of the players in this game have gave up on the weekend event and the boxes!!    We finally came to our senses and realized it just ain’t worth our gold and effort for the rewards you offer!!   This event goes for 3 days and the rewards are worse than any other event!!

The weekend sprint event gets boring after the first day or 2,   So it’s time to mix it up,  preferably a weekend event royal ?   I know that’s what us players want to see!!!!

I know you don’t want to do that , as some will get TOO MUCH rewards from woh cycling and stuff, but I’m sure your development team  can fix it up to work!!!!    Even as royal is will work,  it’s ok for those players to stack up rewards, as they will still need to use lots of gold to keep going, and everyone who can’t cycle woh will buy the boxes a lot more because there is more events to use those players!!    

We need a change there for sure,  the players in boxes don’t make our rosters this late in game, maybe if we lucky, that one 490 player is the right position we need, which then MAYBE we try a couple !!!    I have heard a lot of players say they done with wknd events and boxes, so I’m sure you have seen a drop in purchases on weekends!!     

Comments

• BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Change the royal event to the weekend, that will encourage lots of play over the wknd! 

Upgrade the rewards, on xp box for a plat club is weak, including the rewards for prime points etc, all weak and not worth the effort especially once your club strength is higher, please find a way for parity in rewards in comparison to the team strength. 
  • BRAVES7972BRAVES7972 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I've been saying this since the event came out.. just limit the amount of cycles aloud.. easy
  • BMeiBMei Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've been saying this since the event came out.. just limit the amount of cycles aloud.. easy
    Great idea!