Trade in draft picks

ID7ID7 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Any one else think that tap baseball should have a trade in all draft picks option. How am i expected to open over 9000 boxes for players who will never play a game.

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I traded in about 600 last night....painful
    It's all done with mirrors
  • ID7ID7 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I think it should be similar to auto play. Auto quick pick. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Right there with you. Stoped opening regular ones months ago and gave up on the Prime & Legends as well. Funny how I can still buy the 1st round boxes though in case the 500+ doesn'tdo it for me.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    This is what I was sitting at before I went to platinum two weeks ago for xp.  I opened the #1s, Primes and Legends but gave up after that.   Now they are bundling up again

• Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Right there with you. Stoped opening regular ones months ago and gave up on the Prime & Legends as well. Funny how I can still buy the 1st round boxes though in case the 500+ doesn'tdo it for me.

My god, remember when we were all hell-bent on buying those prime draft pick 5-packs when we first started playing? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    If they're going to continue to offer picks this late in the year they need to do a better job of keeping them from becoming so obsolete. 

A pick of any kind has absolutely zero value to any veteran team except a potential source of XP.  Even on the extremely rare occasion that I managed to pull a legend player from the pick,  the only ones they offer are paltry 440ish max types with 1 skill that would be immediately traded in for a paltry amount of legend XP.