Cheating or legit? Lets hear it

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
This is 25 minutes into the event

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Definitely not legit.

As an aside, what is with everyone naming their team X-something-X? I see at least 3 guys just in that screenshot but see it all of the time.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Its same peole on that list usually.  Essentially they would have had to land the top bonus player (Mookie or Chipper) right away and then just start plowing thru gold.  Seeing how the Goliath box wasnt even available right away then yeah.   But this just weekends in general and why I have avoided buying those boxes for a while.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Am I surprised at that list and the point totals already?  Nope. It’s a bunch of the same people which makes me think they would have already been jailed for cheating if it wasn’t legit. 

Wht VIP events do for me however is make me not want to even try. Top 30 is always insane. Make it like Cvc events and have everyone get a little something and maybe I’ll try 
  • SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Definitely not legit.

As an aside, what is with everyone naming their team X-something-X? I see at least 3 guys just in that screenshot but see it all of the time.
    Their name without the Xs is probably taken by another user.
  • PilgrimPilgrim Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I don't bother even checking the scores. Not since the first time I did. Gurriels is at the top 98% of the time. 
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Not that I really care, but these guys, have they some how found a way to monetize this so that they can play professionally? Because it would seem that all they are doing is playing TSB 18 all day, every day. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    My club members and I were wondering the same thing. If it’s not cheating then they’ve spent a ton of gold to buy boxes. The return on investment for the weekend event is not worth the time and money that they spend
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    If it’s legit then yes they’re spending a lot, if it isn’t they’re not spending a dime. Who’s to know....could be both.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I have already proven one cannot score this many points in that time frame. It is mathematically impossible, I used a pivot table in Microsoft Excel.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I would think if its legit, they have no shame spending thousands of dollars on an app. Lol.