Options

AtGs and beating a dead horse...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I know and totally understand that many may be sick of my  rant, but this is just ridiculous. Betts has the exact same bonus skills as Hank, but has more ideal ratings. All that and he comes at a fraction of the cost. I understand that they need to entice their players to spend, but there has to be a better way. Many guys in my club have recently jumped from gold to platinum and even with the sale on the MM evos and double gold weekend, many are unlikely to evolve Mantle. Again, I know I'm beating a dead horse. I also realize that '18 is almost over. I just hope GLU realizes that some people don't have a short memory. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Don’t beat a dead horse man. PETA is all over the place as it is. 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Agreed.  When it costs ungodly amounts of gold to to gather enough Aaron EVO to move him to diamond yet Betts requires the same regular evo as any other legend, it's sad to say, but ATG's are becoming obsolete.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Agreed.  When it costs ungodly amounts of gold to to gather enough Aaron EVO to move him to diamond yet Betts requires the same regular evo as any other legend, it's sad to say, but ATG's are becoming obsolete.
    OBSOLETE!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    What’s an ATG? Says the guy who still doesn’t have one lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yea I've spent way to much gold with ATGs, whether it be chasing them or leveling them.  Not sure what else I would have spent it on but it doesnt really matter at this point.   I think it just shouldnt have been announced or made us to believe they were the standard and would always be the best.   They've found loopholes around it by releasing guys that are barely below them in overall ratings but have lower speed like Betts vs Hank.   Its truly unfortunate.
  • Options
    That would be an All Time Great 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Guys that I use at 5.6 and 5.7 of WOH. :s:s:(
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Yeah, I spent 17k gold to get and evolve Mantle, plus cash and lxp. And he is at best my 5.9 guy in walkoff, has worse stats than many of my other double skill players in other game modes, and is really little more than shiny eye candy. ATGs were a complete and utter ripoff. So keep ranting. I’m with you.
  • Options
    PilgrimPilgrim Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Dude my last post was all about this. They don't offer a way to get 150 evo. Oh, wait a minute. I can spend $50 and get 150 evo. $50 x 10-12 players. 
    I believe speaking from the "House's" point of view. It's not good business giving the players, clientele, opportunity to add things up weight out the benefits and make an informed opinion. But! If you do it one at a time then no big deal. That's kinda what I wanted to do, but it just doesn't work out that way in real life. 

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    That would be an All Time Great 
    All Time Gone in my case ;)
    It's all done with mirrors