Options

Cvc

2Next

Comments

• Options
    dybala10juventusdybala10juventus Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Does the entire team get the rewards for a win regardless if you play or not? I don't seem to get the reward unless I participate. Some say you get it even if u dont. Anyone know?
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    If you don’t play at least 1 round and I presume get at least 10 points (a single in other words), you get nothing for a club win
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @dybala10juventus as @Sandpipers pointed out you have to play it to get rewarded. You must also collect your reward before the next round starts.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    PilgrimPilgrim Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Yesterday my Club and mostly myself got sandbagged 3 out of the 4 match ups. If anyone has golfed and gambled knows what sandbagged is. I got burned seriously last match. We're ahead and for once in my life I already had Hernandez and Jackson I was putting up the biggest numbers I ever had. 2 times we were far enough ahead I decided to save my gold, with 2-3 min. to go I leave. Come back and see we lost by a couple of million. I had 5 more turns. Last match I played till I ran out of gold. I did what u guys talked about earlier i had a high multiplier and it took me a lot of time to build up close to a million pts. But that was that. We were still up by over a million. Sure enough a @##!!/$#***&$&@ steps in and we get BEAT by 6 mil. Now this is personal. 
    This is crap. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Pilgrim said:
    Yesterday my Club and mostly myself got sandbagged 3 out of the 4 match ups. If anyone has golfed and gambled knows what sandbagged is. I got burned seriously last match. We're ahead and for once in my life I already had Hernandez and Jackson I was putting up the biggest numbers I ever had. 2 times we were far enough ahead I decided to save my gold, with 2-3 min. to go I leave. Come back and see we lost by a couple of million. I had 5 more turns. Last match I played till I ran out of gold. I did what u guys talked about earlier i had a high multiplier and it took me a lot of time to build up close to a million pts. But that was that. We were still up by over a million. Sure enough a @##!!/$#***&$&@ steps in and we get BEAT by 6 mil. Now this is personal. 
    This is crap. 
    Yeah don’t do that. I myself may have had a great entry with 3 minutes left, only to hit end round with 7 seconds left. Gives 0 time for a counterpunch
  • Options
    dybala10juventusdybala10juventus Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    random question: do u know the difference between a Mickey Mantle and a Mini Mickey? They have the exact same stats but one is 1000 gold more expensive
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @dybala10juventus the mini has lower odds of pulling him. Don't have iOS so can't be sure but i think it was 0.5% or even less.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    @dybala10juventus the mini has lower odds of pulling him. Don't have iOS so can't be sure but i think it was 0.5% or even less.
    I believe it’s 2.5 for the big box and 0.5 for the mini box. Also I think the mini box has a 5-star speciality pick while the big box has a prime only pick 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Mickey wishers be warned:

Even at the higher 2.5% of times you will likely need dozens of pulls and thus tens of thousands of gold to land him.  And even if you get lucky, that's just the beginning of your investment.  If you're Gold plan on another 5K in gold even at the 50% discount just for his EVO, much more than that if you're higher than gold.   He also takes considerably more LXP to level up than normal legend players.

All for a guy who probably won't even be your best option against RHP.  Just saying. I've been there.  
  • Options
    I haven’t bought a box all weekend. Won high round and mvp for cvc this last match. Got a player in 3/4 boxes, none who will be useful to me after this weekend 😂. 

• Options
    Yeah @Bigpredfan it seems the players are falling out of the boxes a lot more plentifully than usual...yesterday I pulled mookie on two teams from the gifts and today got chipper from cvc win on one of those same teams. Third team also getting players....Paxton and/or cano on all 3 teams as well...similar story from several club mates as well
  • Options
    Yeah @Bigpredfan it seems the players are falling out of the boxes a lot more plentifully than usual...yesterday I pulled mookie on two teams from the gifts and today got chipper from cvc win on one of those same teams. Third team also getting players....Paxton and/or cano on all 3 teams as well...similar story from several club mates as well
    Add a 4th one this weekend. Again without buying a single box 

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I guess it was time to join the party. #cvc 😎

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Um, I hope this doesn't trigger any flags, but wow @chippah!!!!

• Options
    DFBB said:
    Um, I hope this doesn't trigger any flags, but wow @chippah!!!!

So is Chipper currently the best cvc player in the game?
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan Why you being such a bully??  ;)
  • Options
    I need commas in that number
  • Options
    @DFBB not trying to bully, just trying to understand your post is all :). I just got 2 more players. I’m up to 6 (added Posey and Fister just now) without buying a single box. Wish this luck would come during 5-10 of walk-off more 
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Yeah I got Chipper as well out of a free box. Tried for Mookie, because his pic is bad a**. I am easily amused. Lol. Wound up with Rizzo and Blackmon instead.