If Players Don’t Carry Over

SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
One of the most fun parts of this game is team building. But I’ve started to wonder, if players don’t carry over, what is the real point in playing early in the season? It’s prwtty easy to build a solid team once legends start coming out. I guess I’m just realizing that spending half of the year building a 5* or low-level prime team may not be worth it. It might just be better to hop in late in the year, no?

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    If you have that kind of self control, it seems like a logical route to take 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Santashelper that is if you don't mind being stuck in bronze or silver the rest of the year as you won't have that many resources to level up new players.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I started a team in early November with a new device. Decided not to spend a dime just to see what I could do with it. I’m cycling in woh with it in silver now. However, the education I got by playing all year and participating on here has had a significant impact on the team development as well.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    @Houmy I didn't mind staying silver this year. I was able to build a solid silver team in a month or so and was cycling WOH about two months in. Didn't start that team until about late September.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If players don't carry over on some capacity, there will be a revolt. lol. Honestly, given the tease and the manner in which it was promoted, anything short of a player carry-over of some sort will be a major gut punch.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @DFBB better start tightening the abs bud...
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    @DFBB better start tightening the abs bud...
     :'( 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Silver is for me, all the benefits at the lowest cost. No bonus player tax, dominate season mode to collect pxp,lxp.  Plus silver looks just like platinum. 116k silver team and loving it.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I liked Silver,  but when I went Gold I liked it better. 

I just went platinum upon finally having enough resources to max out 4 high max blue XPs, one living legend, and one high end prime, at platinum, 6 total.  I figured that would be enough to still cycle WOH.  Time will tell if I am right.  

There are advantages and disadvantages to every level and it all just depends on what you are looking for.