MLK WoH: Let's Speculate. Again!

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My third cycle got me Dock Ellis, too bad I’m in Diamond lol just happy to get resources to be fair.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    0-5 on my third cycle uGG
    3 cycles, two rizzutos, one lindor. GIMME GORDON GLU.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Blackman 4x lol
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    3 cycles: Lindor, Gordon, Rizzuto.
    Rizzuto, Lindor, Rizzuto, Gordon, **** yes
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I don't know how you guys do it!!  0-7 with mcgriff with 80 gold boost each time. Last time through I tried 3 attempts and had 3 fast balls total...in 1 round that were all singles
    lpoheron said:
    I don't know how you guys do it!!  0-7 with mcgriff with 80 gold boost each time. Last time through I tried 3 attempts and had 3 fast balls total...in 1 round that were all singles
    is mcgriff a righty?
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    No he is left. I am about to try sig Turner against him. Mcgriff is the best guy I have besides BF Harper.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited January 2019
    The wall has been built by Glu. 

First 2 cycles- 1 loss on 5-10 and that was it
    This attempt- 10 losses on level 4. 4 on auto plays before 4-8, 3 on 4-8, and 3 on 4-10. 

Add one on 4-9. I refuse to spend gold to get past level 4. 
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Mantle has crushed Abbott for me. 4-4 with no restarts. Good draws too! Rizutto, 2x Lindor, and Dock. Too bad it isn’t a better box. 
    lpoheron said:
    No he is left. I am about to try sig Turner against him. Mcgriff is the best guy I have besides BF Harper.
    beating Abbott with Sig Turner would take hella lot of tries
    if i hadnt picked up LL betts from Cvc last weekend, i'd be struggling like you, BF Betts would've been my 5.10 today
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    My double lefty skill 490 Kris Bryant is getting manhandled by Abbott 0-13 today not one cycle.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong but in the 13ABs I got maybe 6-7 fastballs all day 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    4 freaking Dee Gordons in 5 cycles.  Making a bad box worse.  At least that's 115K PXP and 65K LXP
    too lazy to go for a 5th cycle, just invested al my cash into upgrades

Blackman 5x. Gordon once. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Finally pull a top player...... and...... yup - own him already. Lol. Was slow playing for points today after pulling Dee.... nice low stress and a nice way to finish I guess. 
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    What am I doing wrong? 0-20 on Abbott today, 12 with Bryant, 8 with LL Betts. Can’t seem to beat WOH with regularity although I’ll beat it about once a week, but I feel like I should be getting better results.
    What am I doing wrong? 0-20 on Abbott today, 12 with Bryant, 8 with LL Betts. Can’t seem to beat WOH with regularity although I’ll beat it about once a week, but I feel like I should be getting better results.
    Betts would get the job done if leveled up. Make sure you max skills for your top hitters as much as possible. Hope it helps!
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I cycled once and gave up after I made it to Abbott seven more times and getting nothing but curves. Mind numbing work sounded more appealing, so I did some filing. Lol! 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Betts would get the job done if leveled up. Make sure you max skills for your top hitters as much as possible. Hope it helps!
    I’m curious where Bryant’s skills are. I typically put my top guys at 16 each
    5x blackman. 3x gordon.  Boo
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I am very resource poor and the only money I’ve put into the game is buying holiday Ted and BF Yelich. Therefore pretty much all the skills are at the level before you start using PXP, but Ted’s are 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    RNG loved me today my best success rate ever, going 6 for 7 with D9 EE with skills at 16/16, 3x Blackmon, 2x Gordon, and Ellis for pulls.  Inexplicably I couldn’t seem to lose today, Keuchel put up more of a fight.  I’ll probably go 0-18 on Wednesday but I’ll enjoy this tonight, 1.1M cash gained and 80 bonus games both of which were sorely needed.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Definitely seemed harder after 9 eastern. Started losing a ton of auto plays which slowed me down a ton....still got my 10 cycles all 30% players..I hope they don’t keep this lefty at 5-10 nonsense...really don’t want to invest in skills for another player.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    22 cycles and I got 3 legends and all the same dude. Unfortunately, it was the only legend I didn't want: Rizzuto. Such is life. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I am very resource poor and the only money I’ve put into the game is buying holiday Ted and BF Yelich. Therefore pretty much all the skills are at the level before you start using PXP, but Ted’s are 
    That’s probably what’s holding you back. If you are able to get skills up and multi cycle woh you will have no shortage of pxp lxp. Evo is always a problem. 
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited January 2019
    4x Lindor, 2x Chuck Natzy Nazty, neither will play everyday but oh well. Dock would've been nice since pitching is my big need.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    4x Blackmon, 1x Rizzuto.... Silver team 3x Lindor.... love the randomness
    It's all done with mirrors