Options

Tapjoy Offers

Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
All that's left for me is the pupu platter of video games and not-remotely-worth-it investments in things I don't need. Anybody know of a way to get Tapjoy to put back the offers that I've already taken advantage of? I mean if they'd take my money once I figure it would be worth it for them again.

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited January 2019
    All that's left for me is the pupu platter of video games and not-remotely-worth-it investments in things I don't need. Anybody know of a way to get Tapjoy to put back the offers that I've already taken advantage of? I mean if they'd take my money once I figure it would be worth it for them again.
    Usually what I will do is uninstall the app go into Google play and remove the app from my library, reset your ad Id number tap it three times and then clear all data from the game, go back in to the game log back in and then close the game back out and then open the game back up again so you can get the videos back. Now if you have entered your email address or linked the app to whatever account (usually Google) you are using you will not be able to get the rewards again even though you see that particular offer again. You can usually keep re-doing the same offer over again as long as you don't link it with your account or email address. Usually I found if you do these steps it's about a 24 hour turnover.