Need more HOF Legends

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
I hope we get to see some of these guys in 19. Unless I am wrong 6 of them have never been in TSB (not sure if I've ever seen Cobb or Gwynn)

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Cobb has never been in the game, and as a fairly renowned, virulent racist, I suspect he won’t ever be. Tony Gwynn should definitely be in the game.  Would love, love, love a Griffey Junior in my lineup too. 
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Metsicans Cobb was a notorious bastard who sharpened his cleats to cause injury during slides among other things. But he is part of bb history. 

I’d like to see some other ATGs. Like cy young, honus Wagner, joe Jackson, Lou Gehrig, DiMaggio, Koufax types. 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    And it should be realistic too. Like there should be one version of Rivera and he should be the best reliever you could ever get period. You could call him an All-Time Gr......

oh wait.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Metsicans you are right. I had forgotten about Cobb's racism. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Yeah I don’t know why they had to go with “living legends”. My personal opinion is just make them awesome prime players. The legends, in their purest form, serve as a chance to be a teaching tool. Every legend I’ve pulled I’ve looked up on Wikipedia and learned a few things about. I like that about this game.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yeah I don’t know why they had to go with “living legends”. My personal opinion is just make them awesome prime players. The legends, in their purest form, serve as a chance to be a teaching tool. Every legend I’ve pulled I’ve looked up on Wikipedia and learned a few things about. I like that about this game.
    Also, why are living legends only players who are still playing. Aren’t some other legends still living?  Just an observation.