Options

CVC multiplier

wheaties2152wheaties2152 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Is there a different multiplier for this cvc?  I dont seem to be scoring as high as usual!

Comments

• Options
    BillVeeckBillVeeck Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    GLU nerfed CvC

• Options
    wheaties2152wheaties2152 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I guess it doesn't matter if it affects everyone.  I am just curious as to why they would do it.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It isn’t a different multiplier, as a single will still increase the multiplier by 5, but a different scoring system. Take the 0 off of every scoring option. Singles are 1, not 10. Doubles are 2, not 20.  People were scoring crazy high, above the limit by accident as their scores were doubled, so Glu lowered it to not allow people to see if some club’s totals were doubled because clubs couldn’t max their points 
  • Options
    MIKEYMADMANMIKEYMADMAN Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Wow I have played this game for two years and always wondered why scoring was crazy one time and not the next. Even though I didn’t have the crazy player.  Thanks @Bigpredfan
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Wow I have played this game for two years and always wondered why scoring was crazy one time and not the next. Even though I didn’t have the crazy player.  Thanks @Bigpredfan
    They actually just changed the scoring on the club clash last week. We got a global gift because clubs exceeded the maximum score for the first round (over 4 mil). Wednesday was the 1 club clash as they did what was essentially a test run. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    It’s definitely to keep the top clubs scoring down