Options

EVO

PilgrimPilgrim Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
How in the world are we to build up enough EVO TO Level up our players?
I can't afford to spend 300 gold at a time for 5 - 15 evo. You know that this isn't an acceptable way of doing business. And I don't always have the $ to buy your specials whenever you decide to offer them. 
You must come up with a reasonable way of doing business.
Paul Smith  /  IPILGRIM 

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I totally agree! I believe that's why people do these "reset" clubs. Silver level clubs each level get 5-10-15 through ranks.
  • Options
    bluejays0bluejays0 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah alot of people reset for Evo.. 150 Evo for gold to platinum for prime/legend players takes forever to get
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I wish I could trade evo. Got 14k evo from cycling diamond once a week.  Need a resource trade in or player resource trading method. Got xp issues but no evo issues. 
  • Options
    caml21caml21 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I totally agree! I believe that's why people do these "reset" clubs. Silver level clubs each level get 5-10-15 through ranks.
    Straight up just switch ya club to a silver one real quick but if u can, join the higher ones that are close to level ups cause they give big evo
  • Options
    PilgrimPilgrim Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Thanks to all u guys for the info. 
  • Options
    BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    At this point I'd suggest throwing EVO tokens in with boxes along with PXP and LXP
  • Options
    FiddyballgameFiddyballgame Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Evo hunting. Double skill players have sucked all the evo up. 
    I have all the Teddy’s! 
  • Options
    KCCardKCCard Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I’ve been spending my gold on evo. Get all my players from WOH
  • Options
    Miranda234Miranda234 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    To raise your Evo level, you must play Evoground modes in Pubg Mobile. Evoground modes offer a wide range of gameplay DMV Practice Test options. Pubg Mobile's 0.15 update just added Payload mode, which allows players to fly helicopters while using RPGs. Evoground also offers Zombie mode and Team Deathmatch.