Club Points Gone!!

2Next

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    So, from what I gather, this is happening to people for just (a) collecting rewards too quickly and (b) watching the free prime energy video?

I've watched the free prime energy video today the few times it's been available and am still tapping. This is scary though...
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    So, from what I gather, this is happening to people for just (a) collecting rewards too quickly and (b) watching the free prime energy video?

I've watched the free prime energy video today the few times it's been available and am still tapping. This is scary though...
    stay safe my friend! don't need you getting jailed we will go from top 5 to below 1000th without your points lol. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Good to hear @Houmy. I think Glu used Fusion GPS to spy on us. I'm still not going to hit the 1 energy refresh video. I sent a ticket in and want to see how they respond..
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Madswagoo let us know what CS says! I thought about sending in a ticket but I haven’t been affected by it so idk if it would make much sense to do that. 
    Unreal.. they just did it again..network error 2x.. oops we need to restart.. and 37% yet again. Absolutely disgraceful 

Taken 1 hour prior

• Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Madswagoo said:

@Houmy Ya know, I’d really love to know what happens when things are “forwarded to our developers.” It goes in the round file right? After it’s crumpled into the most perfect of little paper basketballs. I guess we’d have to ask a developer and the only one I know is @DFBB.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    If anyone was wondering my buddy that lost his club points is supposedly not jailed. He could still play games. Hes just waiting for CS explanation. It was left off with them asking when he joined our club (created by us and another friend)
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah, so CS got back to him and did even reply on his complaint, and just said everything was "fixed".. Club points still at goose egg.This was also reassigned to another person/developer.