Platoon system

BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
I'd really like to be able to set my lineup to platoon players for better matchups based on LHP or RHP.

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I agree 100%. Or give us 2 separate lineups for that purpose.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    It'd be nice if they expanded the subs to hold at least 5 players and gave you the option of using them when you do a manual lineup setup.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That would be great for cvc
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Yes. I’m pretty much building a team/line up that will be used exclusively for CvC. 
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I'd like to be able to run a few basic acces queries, team, position, etc. Data is there just need to open it up to users.
    WOH roster
    Cvc roster
    Etc.
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited January 2019
    The problem with the lineup, in my opinion, is that many games are blowouts and the lineup you set for inning one may not really be ideal for the rest of the game. You may get a lefty starter, crush him in inning one and then face righties the rest of the way. I still think it's prudent to set the lineups similar to the way you'd set a MLB lineup. In this game you're going to face righties ~60-66% of the time, so keep that in mind. I think you alluded to maybe platooning in-game? I believe there's already a setting in the Gameday settings for pinch hitting... If you manual play, you'll get those options in-game.

I'd like to have the ability to set lineups based on event - my CVC lineup would be different than my prime event games, which would be different than my WOH lineup. It's cumbersome to juggle lineups on Royale days because bonus guys in one event may not be bonus guys in other events.