Options

Customer Service Now Issues Threats?

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
Someone named Brian is now threatening to ban me over abuse and profanity? Because I asked for a Supervisor? Over 3 weeks ago I spent $70 on gold in the ‘17 game to improve my team. I land Judge, but GLU has him assigned as a Cub for pennant team affiliation. Nothing has been done except excuses. However Brian’s response was that this game rarely gets updated and to play the ‘18 game instead while waiting for the ‘19 game. SERIOUSLY? I just spend money on this game and he tells me to play another version instead? I said his response was BS and I requested a Supervisor. Now he threatens me for abusive behavior and profanity! This company has serious problems. Customer Service is EVERYTHING! This company doesn’t get it
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    So basically, too bad that I spent money on something that may or may not be addressed. I shouldn’t be playing this game, I should be playing ‘18 while waiting for updates for ‘19? This is Customer Service? Oops, I used the word damn. Abuse and profanity galore on my partSo basically 
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Id seek a refund from apple or android citing this thread, they work under the larger umbrella of either of them and this is shoddy customer service..it's worth a shot.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Id seek a refund from apple or android citing this thread, they work under the larger umbrella of either of them and this is shoddy customer service..it's worth a shot.
    Thanks, I’m thinking of doing exactly that!
  • Options
    Once again, I get a big “Screw you” from this sorry excuse of a so called customer support department. Countless barrage of pop ups to spend money, get faulty product, says too bad, we’re not going to do anything but hey, spend more money on the ‘18 game instead and then wait for the ‘19 version. Nice job Glu, who trains these people for such garbage?
  • Options