CVC Troubles

BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
So I'm alright at CVC.  I think anyway.  I scored 5 million with my 800x Kemp.  Guy in my club scores 7 million with no multiplier.  How?  I use gold on continues and my guys at gold are boosted to over 300+ with skills.  I don't get it.  I should destroy this guy.

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I don’t have a bonus player for the weekend for cvc. I’m a diamond team with the cvc subscription. Watched the video for 45% hitting boost and spent 40 gold for the X400 starting multiplier. It is very possible for me to score 8 mil without a bonus player 

• BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    The video option in gold is 15% and the biggest multiplier you can start with is 100.
    edited January 2019
    BlueOx8 said:
    The video option in gold is 15% and the biggest multiplier you can start with is 100.
    Not with the cvc subscription. It’s 30% hitting without the subscription, 45% with it.  The 400 starting multiplier costs 40 gold, the 45 hitting boost is the video option or 50 gold 

• Kak88Kak88 Registered Users 16 Posts
    The cvc subscription costs you $10 per week though correct?
    Kak88 said:
    The cvc subscription costs you $10 per week though correct?
    That is correct. I don’t do it every week. For sure didn’t have it when the premium XP boxes weren’t there. 
  • Kak88Kak88 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Oh so you pay $10 for a full week and then it goes away until you pay another $10? I thought it was you get charged $10 every week. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    You do have to cancel it or it will autorenew
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    its auto until you cancel 
  • BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Yeah I don't subscribe to that.