Season mode just became insanely hard out of no where!

littlefirelittlefire Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I know when you move up teers season mode becomes more difficult but while I was in the same teer I had just won the finals thinking my team finally was strong enough to compete in diamond then my next season I could barely win 1 out of 4 games. 3 star pitchers are now rated around 400 and teams my team strength is way better then are sweeping me left and right. About three quarters of the way through the season I gave up and restarted it hoping it was a one time thing. NOPE!!!! Where at the moment I’m doing slightly better I’m still well under 50% win ratio. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Happened to myself as well. My team strength is a 110k with a 348 Ace and still get my butt handed to me on team rated lower. Anytime i start a new season my first series i always go 1-4, and then I will level out, but one finals come its over lol.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That’s diamond season mode for you 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I have Goliath Kershaw as my Ace at Diamond 1, and I’m a meager 32-28 on the season and will struggle to even make the playoffs.  Diamond season mode ain’t no joke.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    We have been discussing this on another thread its become flat stupid how hard it is.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• deshaldyldeshaldyl Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I used to have same issues until I got Double Skilled Ace Kershaw (352) and replaced my top 5 hitters with Double Skilled and at least rated for 300. The rest of my team at or around 280 average rating. My current season record is 77-3. Double skill players are the key, at least for me.
    HRS4YESHUA
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I honestly think they don't want to give up the resources lol. I am finally having a decent season in Diamond 51-14 I'm 10 games over the other 2 first place teams. What are the odds I get demolished the first rounds of the playoffs.