Need help

NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
So here is my team, what am I doing wrong. Can't seem to get decent pitches to cycle WOH to save my life

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It all depends on your skills. You don’t have any that really stack against right handed pitchers, except Mookie and 490 Ted (1/3 of the time). 
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Yeah the last few weeks of mostly righties have been a killer
  • CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited January 2019
    That blowout skill is basically useless, because as soon as you get within 3 runs on 5/10 there going to be off and the streak of breaking balls begin, you'll need a batter that always has his double skills active on the later rds. I use Holiday Ted with 17/17 doubled against rightys and Baez 17/17 doubled against leftys 
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    didnt cs say if its active to stsrt it stays active and if its not there to start it doesn't activate at all
  • CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I'm not to sure about that, yesterday I was using Rizzo against a right handed pitcher, his skills are righty and runners in scoring position both at 14, both were active to start but if I didn't have a runner in scoring position I noticed the pitching changed,  getting more breaking balls until I got a runner back at second then the fastballs noticed this a few times. I wouldn't chance it why I always tried to keep a runner in scoring position. 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    The following skills are your friend: RHP, LHP, Late Innings, WOH. The rest have the potential to turn off or not be active at all.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I recently read something on one of the Facebook groups that kind of made sense-

Although skills can theoretically activate/deactivate, the entire round's pitch sequence is determined when the thing loads. So, if you have double blowout skill, those might deactivate once you get the score within 3 runs but your predetermined RNG outcome is already "locked in" so to speak.

Anyway, it's all a bunch of whooey until someone from Glu/TSB comes out and emphatically explains how all of this works, but it sounded plausible.
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I recently read something on one of the Facebook groups that kind of made sense-

Although skills can theoretically activate/deactivate, the entire round's pitch sequence is determined when the thing loads. So, if you have double blowout skill, those might deactivate once you get the score within 3 runs but your predetermined RNG outcome is already "locked in" so to speak.

Anyway, it's all a bunch of whooey until someone from Glu/TSB comes out and emphatically explains how all of this works, but it sounded plausible.
    This would explain why they won't come out and tell us if they turn off. "Wait this thing is predetermined??""

Kinda like how if you work at Disney as a mascot you're not allowed to take your lid off and ruin "the magical experience".