Options

Did GLU forget to reboot?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
This feels like a good situation to reboot these dudes. They're a bit dated. I mean, 455 and one skill? 437 and no skills? Please, I need an incentive to level Clark. Lol

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Just wish they were on my inactive list!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    “You serious, Clark?”
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    They both even look puzzled as to what they are doing as the featured players in the box this late in the game.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Just imagine all those who had them and traded them in already to free up room on their locked inactives.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I still have my fully-leveled Legend Boog Powell 441 overall / no-skill waiting inactive for his day to come. 
  • Options
    PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I still have my leveled Will the thrill from summer fan rewards .  Was one player for me I had to have, so I just could not recycle him .
     lol
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Exactly the same for me. He and Albert Belle were my WOH guys for a while and Thrill is one of my all time favorites. I’m tossing back a couple primes or legends a day, but Clark I’ll keep. He’s also 1500 doubles away from 15000 which is the only impossible achievement I’ve not reached st least the first award on. But he’s been benched for a while so somebody else will get to 15k for me. LL Linfor is getting close to passing Thrill.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’ve traded in all legends up to 490max. No need for them except for random days like today.