37% load screen

PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
edited January 2019 in General TSB Discussion
 Well add me to the list. I just finished watching a vid for a prime game, when this shit happens. Temporary suspension. Not sure what for .
Maybe its the company's addictions counselor hinting I play too much and I should take some time away .

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Same thing happened to me tonight.  I did nothing wrong.  I accumulate gold by massive completion of offers and videos when 2X, but everything I do is on the up and up.  The only thing I did any differently than normal this weekend was open thousands of unopened late and 2nd round picks that I had accumulated from months of WOH.  I don't know if that is what triggered it, but I can't imagine what else it could be.  

It's BS like this that is driving me to find something new to play in 2019.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Since I complained it is only fair for me to say that my situation was resolved quickly within an hour or so.  While I obviously would have preferred not to be jailed period I will give credit to GLU for at least resolving it in a timely manner.  My guess is that my mass opening of picks did indeed lead to the jailing and then it was quickly noticed to be legitimate.

Simple solution for 2019, just give straight equivalent XP for these picks as a WOH reward in Silver or higher as these picks are useless to experienced players.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    This was the conversation I had with CS about my temp suspension.
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Thanks for your post. I sent a ticket and had my account access back as well in a couple hours . 
    Being banned for videos in any way makes no sense to me at all .
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I got banned again today immediately after watching a video to get another prime game. Wtf
  • BabbelooskisBabbelooskis Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same crap just happened to me!!!!
  • shoelessjojacksnshoelessjojacksn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same for me. Please blue leopard explain whatever going on
    Do not watch the video to restore an extra Prime game.
  • shoelessjojacksnshoelessjojacksn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Really? @navyjack77 why not?
  • PaxtinPaxtin Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Really? @navyjack77 why not?
    Seems like it’s jailing a lot of people. 
    @shoelessjojacksn Read the response from CS and all the posts from people getting jailed. That is the reason.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    My guess is there is a glitch associated with the video and this is Glu’s way of “catching” the exploiters.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    My response from CS was to not use VPN or simular ways of hiding location .  I don't,  and was on WiFi in my own home .  They may have some new anti hack software running thats a little trigger happy. 
    I'm sure they will straighten this out,  soon I hope. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Is it safe to watch videos for prime events now?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    My response from CS was to not use VPN or simular ways of hiding location .  I don't,  and was on WiFi in my own home .  They may have some new anti hack software running thats a little trigger happy. 
    I'm sure they will straighten this out,  soon I hope. 
    Or Glu just has no accountability for their screw up and puts the blame back on you
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I watched videos for energy all weekend and today on seven different teams with no issues. I’ve been very careful to not do anything that could trigger something - spent way too much money to even consider any of the things that Glu is telling people caused the restriction - from tapping multiple times on boxes, to actually glitching energy season games or anything. I could have just been lucky, but it sure seems there’s a script they’ve installed to catch something - they just seem to have cast WAY to wide a net. There’s no way everyone who was restricted glitched - just can’t see it, even if I’ve avoided it (so far I should say).
    I have been today with no issue
    I wasn't using a VPN as they mentioned,  but I did have my location switched off on my phone when I set it off . Not sure if that was it, but I have location on now
  • WheatsWheats Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I had just completed round 2 of woh (wed royale) and then a bonus batting video started playing (after I had completed the round). I skipped the video and then a network error appeared and after selecting retry several times, the game crashed and now I am locked out because of TOS violation. Waiting to hear back from customer care.