In 2019 throw EVO in the trash

Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
edited January 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I'm sick of having tons of BXP, PXP, and LXP, then getting that long-awaited player in a box, only having to wait forever to level them up. Between the three different types of XP, blue cash, gold and pennants (hell, I'm probably forgetting some) we've got plenty of different types of resources to keep track of.

Quite frankly, if we've built up a ton of resources it's because we've been putting time, energy and money into the game and we deserve to be able to spend it. At least for Gold level it's obvious Glu is using EVO as a bottle-necking gatekeeper to make our resources temporarily useless and it's something I wish they would get rid of in the next version. It just adds nothing.

Comments

• qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I'm with you evo sucks. Idk why when you trade in a player you can't get some back or something. I mean seriously 150 eve for 1 legend or prime to go from gold to platinum. With no real way to get vast amounts at a normal spending level. They always give xp in boxes they need to up the amount of evo. I made the mistake of going platinum and evo is the only thing holding me up. I'm not spending $50 to level 2 players at a time. I'm already VIP I think I spend money. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Evo hunting.......if you don’t know what that is just check global.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As @bigvivec mentioned, evo hunting is awesome! I'm able to cap anyone I want in plat and evo hunting is the primary reason. My club basically hunts every day, but we really hit it hard after the Thursday club event. To give an idea, I racked up over 2000 evo just from last Thurs-Sunday.  :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Yeah....typical session nets me 500 or so.  Evo is not an issue at all.  
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I have been schooled 😂😂😂
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    DFBB said:
    As @bigvivec mentioned, evo hunting is awesome! I'm able to cap anyone I want in plat and evo hunting is the primary reason. My club basically hunts every day, but we really hit it hard after the Thursday club event. To give an idea, I racked up over 2000 evo just from last Thurs-Sunday.  :)
    So when doing this do you just save up a massive amount of gloves and go club to club and donate what they need?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Club hopping / evo hunting just sounds like an annoying workaround to me. Just fix the problem(s) with the ecosystem instead.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited January 2019

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    So when doing this do you just save up a massive amount of gloves and go club to club and donate what they need?
    Its more of an honor system thing.  Ideally you contribute but you arent technically forced too.  However its nice to have some gloves ready, especially if the club has limited spots.   If you arent tight on blue cash, then resigning tourneys are a fast way to grab some.  If not resigning bonus games and get you about 1000 gloves in probably 7-8 minutes.   
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Sorry, I'm new to the forum.  I can't find previous posts on Evo hunting.  Can someone please help guide me to the post?
    Thanks for your help