Options

Royale club rankings make no sense

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
edited January 2019 in General TSB Discussion
This was our club ranking after reveal, and then prior to the multiplier reveal tonight, including where our points were from.  While prime events weren't our top point event, we did have a pretty good amount of points from it.  Then after the multiplier reveal, we dropped to #148.

This happens weekly.  It doesn't make sense and seems quite shady.  It's extremely statistically improbable that we would drop 140 spots just from Prime event points doubling and everything else staying the same.

Something more is going on.  They are combining numerous brackets, or something, after reveal.  Which makes pre-reveal rankings really inaccurate.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome2YourDoomWelcome2YourDoom Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    We dropped from 11 to 135. And almost all our points were from Verlander in prime games. Seems reasonable 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    We dropped from 11 to 135. And almost all our points were from Verlander in prime games. Seems reasonable 
    Yep.  These are statistical impossibilities.  What are they up to?
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What I think happens is this. 

We don’t get regrouped, instead groupings get combined. Almost every week it’s clubs moving down, but no clubs ever move up. If you have 2 groups get combined, you will never be moved up as staying the same is the best case scenario. 
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Something needs explaining as top 3 clubs after reveal were not in standings before reveal. And with only x2 on prime event then where did there 2-3 billion come from
  • Options
    May I add they are same clubs as always!!! 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited January 2019
    My club went from 9th to 55th ah well.
  • Options
    getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    2nd to 20ty
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Royale is a waste of time if your chasing for club ranking imo. Twice in the last 2-3 months our club did not drop by 50-100 spots that I can remember and both those times the reveal occurred way earlier than usual and we did not see any of the superclubs in our bracket. If it’s business as usual like today, we drop 70 spots and see the familiar names appear in the top 10. Probably just a coincidence.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    I wish glu would just EXPLAIN SOME OF THESE CONCERNS and EXACTLY how they work!!    Stop treating us like mushrooms (KEPT IN THE DARK AND FEED SHIT ALL DAY).  Lol.  
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    newfy said:
    I wish glu would just EXPLAIN SOME OF THESE CONCERNS and EXACTLY how they work!!    Stop treating us like mushrooms (KEPT IN THE DARK AND FEED SHIT ALL DAY).  Lol.  
    Wait a minute, you expect Glu to clarify something?  Lololololol
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I always seem to start top 5 and stay there. Yesterday 2nd and 2nd - just different groupings. I got your number one sliding into my bracket.
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Bottom is before rebracketing, top is after of course.