WoH Royale for 1-30-19: I can't wait!!!

Comments

• dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2019
    0-9 vs Marichal so far today.  Can't get him to throw me anything hittable.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    mauer 2x , already had him. Kemp
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    6 cycles so far 5x mauer, 1 kemp...it’s been a terrible run lately...anyone having better luck saving up like 5 and opening them back to back
    The odd thing is I’m 1-5 with 80 gold boost 5-5 with video boost...go figure
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @whammo911 6 cycles also - 4 Mauer, betts and Kemp. My luck at pulling legends has been awful ever since I cracked the multi cycles..... most like the easier u cycle the less reward u get.....
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited January 2019
    5 cycles overall. Had trouble on 5.7 - 5.10 all day, but still managed to break through with the vid restarts, except for one frustrated gold restart.  Figgin hate Verlander, DeGrom and Tommy J. Guess I need to get the skills up higher. 
    For the troubles, got 2x Mauer, 2x Kemp, and 1x Betts. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Mauer x2 (already had him in my lineup) and Betts x1. Only one I could use would be Pitcher Babe and I would have to pull him twice as I would trade him in the 1st time for the EVO so I've been playing casually and don't think I'll try anymore today. It does get boring when none of the offerings appeal to you but 1st world problems I guess.

I'll just stick to Prime games as I have Verlander and Mauer and have kept us in top 5 but that'll change with the multipliers I am sure and at this point I am just going for the 100mil to get the tiers.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I'm not nearly where most of you are but I can finally make it to the last 3 without much problem, just to get beat at 5-9 or 10. 0-6 against John, but for the first time I can actually say I had a fair amount of fastballs, just couldn't capitalize on them when it mattered. Just slow grounders. 
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Holy shit glu videos arent working AGAIN
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Not sure about anyone else but seems like 5.9 has been a little tougher in recent events.   Id say the last 3 or 4 times its been a coin flip, not used to having to boost there but might start.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah it sure seems like they’re trying to force us gold boost on 5.9 AND 5.10 now. I haven’t fell for it. Yet. Lol
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    5.9 today was easy for me with viedo boost with LL trout
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yea i usually dont video boost  for 5.9 but ill start trying.  I've tried Babe and LL Trout and its been a coin flip no matter what.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’ve had to boost on degrom, marichal, and TJ if I wanna see fastballs...using BF Yelich, Xmas Ted and Xmas Baez, all skills at 15/16
    It's all done with mirrors
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    All is forgiven Glu..... after 8 boxes I got my man..... hahahahah 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Have gotten through 5 times now, 2x Kemp, 1 Betts, and 2 diamond levels on my Mauer and now he’s at 7, would love one or two more.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    edited January 2019
    5 cycles so far and of course, 4 x Mauer (I already had him from before) and 1 x Kemp.
    What a waste. At least the resources are pilling up.
  • getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Is the holiday Betts worth leveling up for woh?
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    5 cycles so far and of course, 4 x Mauer (I already had him from before) and 1 x Kemp.
    What a waste. At least the resources are pilling up.
    Same exact thing but now all I’m getting is pxp.... irritating day for the number of curves at all levels against my top guys who have 16/15 skills levels. Had to use gold boosts or the curves kept coming...even maeda against Xmas Ted, unreal.
    It's all done with mirrors
    im Done 10 cycles 6 mauers, 3 betts and 1 Kemp, and almost all pxp
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    8x, 5 Betts, 3 mauer, waste of a day besides the pxp,lxp 
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    13x: 7x Betts, 2x Kemp, 3x Mayer, 1x Cepeda

Really disappointed to pull Cepeda as I was hoping to re-acquire Babe the pitcher. None of those guys makes my squad. 
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    3 cycles today, including one at the buzzer. 2x Joe Mauer, 1 Betts. Resources really stacking up now finally
  • CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Unreal, 12 cycles 8 Mauer and 4 Betts they won't even make my roster. 
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Mauer x2 Kemp x2
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    6 times through this meh box. I already had 5/7 .  Mauer 5  (superbowl halftime band) and a Cepeda . I did not lose in 5.9 or 5.10 today .
    Back to back 1.3 defeats tho lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Had an unusual day, but very happy with the results. 17 cycles produced tons of Mauer and these dudes. In particular, I'm beyond thrilled with Nolan!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    3 cycles for me today. Kemp, Mauer and Cepeda. Pretty good day for me.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I cycled 4 times today - I got Betts -2x and Mauer - 2x  Cycling in Gold is way easier than when I was in Silver.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Ended up with 6 cycles, 3 levels on Mauer (diamond 8 now yay), 2 Kemp, 1 Betts