Options

VIP Gift

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
If it’s another 10 recycled weekend boxes I’m going to be super unhappy. Hope we get insight into carrying over players in the newsletter as well. Thoughts? 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    A few thousand evo would be nice.

COME ON GLU MAKE IT HAPPEN
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Glu needs to get with the program this late in the season and give us a VIP Upgrade Pack.   1 legendary player box from the Specials Tab $29.99 (Reg price $800) 😂 10K Gold, 55/55/55 XP....Anddddd 750 EVO!  Let’s go, Glu!   
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Keep the evo. 500 k lxp,500 k pxp, 10 k gold
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    A few thousand evo and a few hundred thousand lxp and I promise not to complain the rest of this week
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    A few thousand evo and a few hundred thousand lxp and I promise not to complain the rest of this week
    I’d complain about the evo. Lol. My honest guess is 80K of each XP and then something to open a few times 
  • Options
    “Evo for manny” video achievement? Is that a hint at something lol probably not but it’d be nice to get a for sure player as a gift as the season is winding down. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    What's a VIP and how do I get in on that?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    They are working on 19 version and quit this one.  Here come blue xp and franchise coins!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Give me an elite prime box or guaranteed legends box please
  • Options
    @Mattattack Guaranteed legends better be the good ones. None of this 441 max Bob Welch stuff.... lol
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    You have to be important. Sorry if you don’t qualify 
  • Options
    thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    If I get 10 Will the Thrill boxes, I'm gonna cry out loud!
  • Options
    Wooooooo!!
  • Options
    Only took 9 boxes lol 
  • Options
    Someone fill me in on why people like the "blowout" skill...

I understand it is always active in CvC? I'd much rather have Late Innings or WOH skill, or even vsL or vsR skill for WOH....
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I understand it is always active in CvC? I'd much rather have Late Innings or WOH skill, or even vsL or vsR skill for WOH....
    I don't think it's anyone's favorite, it's just a lot better than some people make it out to be.  
    *It's going to be active in CvsC if you have the guy at the back end of your lineup.  *Its going to be active in WOH to start 5-9 or 5-10. * It's going to be active for the vast majority of every Prime game.

I'll take it anyday over the Prime event skill they like to give out lately.  

* Maybe.  #skillgate
  • Options
    Yeah I've seen people beating Tommy John (5.10) with LL Arenado. I have guys for 5.9 and 5.10 already, so I guess for me in particular getting a guy with blowout skill- that doesn't help me with WOH.

I've just been plugging in LL Arenado for CvC and other game modes though and subbing in War Lord Mathews specifically for WOH since he is a lefty with Late Innings and vsR skills.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Someone posted about the RNG determining the outcome prior to actual gameplay. If this is the case, maybe blowout skills are active even when your getting close on 5.10...?
  • Options
    fahhq2 said:
    Someone posted about the RNG determining the outcome prior to actual gameplay. If this is the case, maybe blowout skills are active even when your getting close on 5.10...?
    That would be the only thing that makes sense in woh for dbl blow out...that a predetermined outcome based on the starting skills status... assuming that the by chance thing isn’t involved ;)
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    It’s a stage before the 2020 primaries and a chance for you to fill your closet with lots of skeletons ;)
  • Options
    I’d complain about the evo. Lol. My honest guess is 80K of each XP and then something to open a few times 
    Nailed it 
  • Options
    Still waiting...
  • Options
    CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I just got vip a month ago, and registered.Does the gift come by email ? nm lol logged back in and received the gift 
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    edited January 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I am not one of these people. It would only help in WOH for 5-9 and 5-10 and I already have great players with skills that I KNOW are active the whole time. These are critical at-bats that shouldn’t be left up to chance like that. I believe this skill turns off as soon as you’re within three runs. Barely more useful than using a player with no skills at all. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It will appear in your account. Just make sure you signed up for the newsletter. This isn't mine, but it was shared in club chat: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    got gift.   80 k all XP’s and 10 boxes for current event!!!     Yay.   At least they current boxes
  • Options
    I would have liked to pull bryce but ended up with Dallas 
  • Options
    7 pxp, 2 lxp, and a duplicate Machado (from the global gift earlier today lol).
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Machado in the second box! Feeling pretty good that I didn’t buy him a couple days ago👍🏼
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Nothing on all 10 boxes (8 pxp, 2 lxp).  Bought 4 earlier and zero as well.  0-14 sounds pretty good for today lol normal day at the office!