WoH Royale for 1-30-19: I can't wait!!!

13Next

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY would you mind taking another tally from yesterdays event if you have some spare time? I almost rage quit along with 3 others yesterday because the numbers just dont add up. Im curious as to how the numbers were for yesterdays WOH.

My count:
    21 Cycles - NO 10% pull. Didn't keep track of the others.
    24 Cycles- 1x 1B WOH bonus guy
    17 cycles - No 10% pull
    14 cycles - No 10% pull
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I had 3x Betts 1x Kemp 5x Mauer 1x Cepeda
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Congrats DFBB on Babe and Arenado, if you get a chance if you could post Arenado at platinum 10 that would be great.
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    For me, 3-Cepeda, 1-Kemp, 2- Mauer, 1-Betts
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yesterday was one of my more frustrating events.  13 cycles but it was complete grind the whole day.  Went around 35% on 5-10 which is my worst in a while.   Had Mantle boosting 80 with skills both at 17 but i guess just not my RNG day.
    Regardless 6 Mauer, 5 Kemp, 1 Betts, 1 Cepeda.   Really bummed because I really wanted Babe pitcher or Nolan and that was probably my last shot at both.  Babe pitcher I've pulled once so have most of his evos
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @whammo911 Ty and here ya go:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    7 cycles total, 4 x Mauer, 2 x Betts and 1 x Kemp. Other than the resources, a total waste.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @JEDDDOGGY would you mind taking another tally from yesterdays event if you have some spare time? 
    Here's what I have from the thread (plus my own) -

TOTAL: 148
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Mauer - 78
    Kemp - 23
    Betts - 36
    Cepeda - 11

I didn't include your #s since you didn't have the breakdown. But that's another 76 with only 1 Cepeda which brings us to 11 Cepeda's in 224 cycles (and 0 Pitcher Babe's).

Was Mauer 50% like Judge was the other day?

• chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i pulled betts
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited January 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    dkarski87 said:
    @JEDDDOGGY would you mind taking another tally from yesterdays event if you have some spare time? 

Mauer - 78
    Kemp - 23
    Betts - 36
    Cepeda - 11

I didn't include your #s since you didn't have the breakdown. But that's another 76 with only 1 Cepeda which brings us to 11 Cepeda's in 224 cycles (and 0 Pitcher Babe's).

I enjoy and appreciate that you do this.  Thanks

And yes Mauer was 50%
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thx @JEDDDOGGY , I was too frustrated to keep tally but just want to get an idea of where we all stood. I know my first 11 cycles I didn't pull Mauer once, and after that it was non-stop him so guess it wasn't my day for RNG either. Congrats to those that did get the 10% pulls. Overall it was a frustrating day on the outcomes.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    4x mauer, Betts 1, Kemp 1
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    No prob, guys. It's interesting to me too. It seems the data we have so far suggests that the odds they give us are not correct, but they are close enough that if it were ever questioned they may be able to cover their hides by whatever margin of error is allowed by Apple (not enforced by Google/Android?).

Mauer looks to be well over 50 percent pull rate (still getting data that suggests that to be the case with subsequent posts here). Judge was close to 60 percent in the data we had from Monday.

The legends on Monday were less than 10 percent, but the data from yesterday is really bad here. We have less than 5 percent legends, and they were all Cepeda.
    17 cycles: 4x Betts, 2x Kemp's, 1x pitcher babe, 1x Nolan, 9x mauers.
    A friend had 12 cycles: 3x mauer, 3x Betts, 2x Kemps, and 1 of each legend.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I was just a 2 cycler yesterday. Cepeda and Kemp 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I don't understand how "Legend 100" is acceptable. I mean there's four of them. This shouldn't meet the requirement set forth by Apple. More like "Cepeda 8" "Nolan...1" "ATG 👎”
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    What's everyones opinion on which are the best two skills for your batter(s) to have during the last 4 rounds of WOH?
    While I'm sure most agree that the RHP/LHP skill for matching up to a pitcher is a requirement, I'm more curious as to the other skills, they're true value and how they compare to one another. Thoughts?
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    What's everyones opinion on which are the best two skills for your batter(s) to have during the last 4 rounds of WOH?
    While I'm sure most agree that the RHP/LHP skill for matching up to a pitcher is a requirement, I'm more curious as to the other skills, they're true value and how they compare to one another. Thoughts?
    Double late innings in my opinion. Always on, no matter if pitcher is L or R and gives you the flexibility of matching your hitter against anyone. Edwin Encarnacion is probably one of the best examples. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    4 cycles=4 Mauers...
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    2 cycles = 2 Mauers
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    3 cycles= 3 Mauers
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    10 cycles=6 Mauers, 3 Betts, a Cepeda
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Best skills?  Whatever will stack 100% of the time in all batting scenarios.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    dkarski87 said:

Mauer - 78
    Kemp - 23
    Betts - 36
    Cepeda - 11

I got pither babe first cyel