Glu is literally a scam.

duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
If you weren't already aware, Glu really screwed up Freestufffriday today on Twitter. So.. first of all, they delete the original tweet and now DELETE THE TWEET with the winners. WHY? Because they screwed up giving their admins the rewards and wrote the same name twice. Instead of admitting to their numerous mistakes and apologizing, they delete it, to try to cover it up. I don't think I'm alone in thinking something fishy af is going on here, whether they're running a wack job twitter giveaway or just plain scamming us.

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @duckk123 while I understand your frustration with the app & GLU (been there myself) you really think they are scamming us to gift their admins 20K XP?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I won today, and I am not a employee....
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @houmy it was 20k bxp as well which I was very happy with BTW!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I didn’t even bother with the twitter thing today. I personally do think it’s a scam too (done it soooo many times and have never won 🤔) but I have no idea what their motivations are. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't see it as a scam. Far from it. FSF is GLU's attempt to get more their customers more engaged. Instead, it's the players that cheat and circumvent the system. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    A guy won twice... literally shows its a complete scam.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    A guy won twice... literally shows its a complete scam.
    Or it shows a guy entered more than one time.......
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    yeah but instead of admitting to their mistake.. they instead delete the post? perhaps to cover it up? they can't seem to do a single thing correctly