So help me with this EVO hunting thing?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
I tried this for the first time ever last night and got 85 EVO in about 45 minutes! I did this in 6 different clubs for 10-20 each. I had gloves from playing prime games, dropped those in the first club. Then played bonus games in between each of the next 5 visits to get a decent amount of gloves to contribute for each subsequent stop.

Any other tips for this? The main thing I'm wondering is if there is a way to only donate a certain amount each time instead of having to dump all of it in one stop. That would save me from having to bang out a bunch of bonus games in between.

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I believe when you donate there is a slide bar to donate whatever you want to donate. I hope i am understanding what you're talking about. Thats also what I was asking in that previous thread. Do people just save thousands of gloves and go club to club donating only what the club needs to level up.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    OH WOW.

How did I not notice the slide bar?

Problem solved.

I'm new, I don't know what to do!!  /Joe Dirt voice
    Actually before you posted this i dropped 7k gloves into my group :-( Should take my own advise lol
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Never noticed the slide bar before. Thanks!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Great advice. I am in dire need of evo and have been forced to buy it. What’s the easiest way to find clubs? I see some on the global chat
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Theres a group chat on line
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Like 400 peole in there evo goes crazy
    2003cobra said:
    Great advice. I am in dire need of evo and have been forced to buy it. What’s the easiest way to find clubs? I see some on the global chat
    Like everyone’s saying. Go in global chat and say I have X gloves/helmets/balls if you’re leveling up PM me. I’m sure you’ll get flocked with PMs and Invited. I did something similasr with my club and had maybe 15 ppl join and just drop massive amounts of stuff just to get 15 EVO. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited February 2019
    2003cobra said:
    Like everyone’s saying. Go in global chat and say I have X gloves/helmets/balls if you’re leveling up PM me. I’m sure you’ll get flocked with PMs and Invitedthe poster’s . I did something similasr with my club and had maybe 15 ppl join and just drop massive amounts of stuff just to get 15 EVO. 
    Goes faster than that.  Play bonus games, have a fat kitty of gloves to spend.  Go to global. The second an announcement like this pops up
    2k gloves 5 evo 10 spots
    and go to the club listed by the poster’s name.  Once the club is full donate your share (usually you’ll be told).  Easy. Rule of thumb for good game value is 2.5k gloves per 5 evo.  If a lot of spots are available then you can exceed that.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Global is a good source, but creating/joining an evo group is more ideal. For awhile, my club randomly hunted evo. Last week, I decided to be a bit more organized and created a group specifically for evo/tsb talk. Things have gone really well and it has created a great sense of camaraderie. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    There is one thing to know,  ONLY donate what is needed for 1 level up ( I.e. bronze club may need 2 k gloves to level up, if you drop 10 k and club levels up 2 levels) you will only get the last rewards.   And you must collect the reward before club levels again or it’s gone.   

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Global is a good source, but creating/joining an evo group is more ideal. For awhile, my club randomly hunted evo. Last week, I decided to be a bit more organized and created a group specifically for evo/tsb talk. Things have gone really well and it has created a great sense of camaraderie. 
    Yes, I’m in one that is very efficient.  Not trying to advertise though......  ;)
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Word of caution, take it with a grain of salt. I can't vouch for the credibility of the source, but someone posted on facebook that they were jailed for "evo farming." Of course Glu didn't elaborate, but I would assume they were evo hunting and Glu caught on. That said, I know there are likely dozens/hundreds evo farming daily that probably don't get caught.
    @thickage FB is full of trolls. I don't work for Glu, but it's difficult for me to imagine being jailed for Evo hunting. Imo, that post your referencing was made to troll and create less competition. 
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @thickage FB is full of trolls. I don't work for Glu, but it's difficult for me to imagine being jailed for Evo hunting. Imo, that post your referencing was made to troll and create less competition. 
    True story. I don’t believe most of what I read on public facebook forums, but I was just putting it out there as a heads up. 
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Ive pulled 1300 evo in a weekend before there are several line chats that get really active on the boring days. Weekend especially. I save all of my gloves now. Just for hunting. I try to avg 5 evo per 1500-2000 gloves anything more really isnt worth it in my opinion.
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Do I have to play at least once I there event to collect? 
    @Mulderken To collect evo, the fastest way that I know of is to start/resume a bonus game and then exit out.
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Mulderken To collect evo, the fastest way that I know of is to start/resume a bonus game and then exit out.
    Thanks, I seen ya in my Evo hunt tonight lol
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I don't work for Glu
    UNCROSS THOSE TOES