CvC stats? Yes, Please!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
The game has really shifted towards CvC. Wouldn't it be great if TSB tracked stats that were specific to CvC? It would give us a better idea/confirmation of who's actually performing really well for us. Shout out to @Mattattack for the idea!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Thanks for the plug @DFBB.    I'm hoping this is something that gets considered.   CVC is arguablly the most popular mode now so I'm for making it the best it can be!
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    DFBB said:
    The game has really shifted towards CvC. Wouldn't it be great if TSB tracked stats that were specific to CvC? It would give us a better idea/confirmation of who's actually performing really well for us. Shout out to @Mattattack for the idea!
    Never being in more than a silver club, where rewards aren’t worth spending more than blue cash, how much gold do you typically drop in a CVC round?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Husker I rarely spend gold in CvC. If I think it's necessary, however, I would. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Husker said:
    DFBB said:
    Never being in more than a silver club, where rewards aren’t worth spending more than blue cash, how much gold do you typically drop in a CVC round?
    Everyone is different.  However ideally you arent playing in a silver club for cvc.   I'd recommend trying to get into a plat or diamond for cvc matches.  There are a ton of inactive platinum clubs out there.
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @Mattattack I play solo and save gloves, etc until the weekend when I level up to Silver 4 or 5 for evo. But looking to join a club, and I know CVC will likely be a focus, so just trying to get an idea of what I should expect to spend to be able to contribute appropriately to the club in CVC as well as events.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I rarely spend gold in cvc. We usually only get 6-8 teams playing but win way more often than we lose.  4K prime xp for every win is a nice reward for basically free
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I just wish they'd stick with one scoring standard. It seems points are too high one event and then too low the next.