Impressive

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Check this player out and how long he has been inactive. The very last player. That is over 2000 years. I think fire has just became the newest technological advancement or was it the wheel, who knows...I had no idea they were playing TSB back then. Glu was probably ripping them off back then too. Instead of money it was vegetables. 

Comments

• HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I know the post is tongue in cheek, and it is funny. But it happens somewhat regularly. The number of days inactive is the number of days since our calendar started - a little over 2018 years. It's another type of glitch that is built into the Glu counting machine such as the error they got when club CVC scores exceeded the maximum theoretical number. When I was in a full daily reset club, this would pop up a couple times a week or so.
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    That's also the amount of dollars I have spent on this game.
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    edited February 2019
    It just means you have Jobu on your team. You might not SEE much activity but, well...the results are undeniable.
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    If any company were to be in business for 2000 years, it certainly wouldn't be Glu.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It just means you have Jobu on your team. You might not SEE much activity but, well...the results are undeniable.
    That is awesome!😂😂😂