New to the Forums

ROCKIESFAN303ROCKIESFAN303 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Hello fellow Glu / Tap Sports game participants. I have been playing the game for over a year now, but this is my 1st trip into the forums. Please feel free to offer any advice or strategy tips I should be aware of including the best way to spend my hard earned disposable income and how do I go about getting that shiny exclusive VIP tag?

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Welcome!  The best/only way to get VIP status is to spend over $818 within a single season.  Happy spending!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @ROCKIESFAN303 welcome. Feel free to ask for any pointers. I'd wait on spending in hopes of VIP until the 19 version comes out if I were you. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ort2ort2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    You also have to be active in the forums
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Welcome ROCKIESFAN303
  • ROCKIESFAN303ROCKIESFAN303 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Thanks guys! Looking forward to the 2019 version and I wonder when it will be implemented? 
  • mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Usually releases to the masses around opening day and a bit earlier for Canada for some beta testing of sorts.
  • hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    I want to edit my profile name...not sure how, I’ve tried edit profile and no luck, so any help is appreciated. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    hornsup17 said:
    I want to edit my profile name...not sure how, I’ve tried edit profile and no luck, so any help is appreciated. 
    If you are referring to the forum profile name then I don't believe there is a way to do it. Makes sense anyway as it would confuse others seeing new names all the time and could lead to a lot of :trollface: 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I believe once you set your user name, you are required to keep it. You can edit anything else but user name stays to keep people from trolling under aliases.