Diamond Level WOH !

MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Can anyone confirm what player, level, and skill level will beat WOH? Thanks

Answers

• chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    the pitchers are ususlly d1-5 starting at 5-5 so your gonna need your top two at around d3 to d5 with skills that stack boosted high. i use baez which i now have at d7 with lhs at 14 each. holiday ted at d3 with rhs at 14 each and my setup guys are Encarnacion at d3 with late innings at 14 each and yelich at d3 with skills at 14 each. its not a breeze but a couple resarts get me a cycle 
    the pitchers are ususlly d1-5 starting at 5-5 so your gonna need your top two at around d3 to d5 with skills that stack boosted high. i use baez which i now have at d7 with lhs at 14 each. holiday ted at d3 with rhs at 14 each and my setup guys are Encarnacion at d3 with late innings at 14 each and yelich at d3 with rhs and late innings  skills at 14 each. its not a breeze but a couple resarts get me a cycle 
    the pitchers are ususlly d1-5 starting at 5-5 so your gonna need your top two at around d3 to d5 with skills that stack boosted high. i use baez which i now have at d7 with lhs at 14 each. holiday ted at d3 with rhs at 14 each and my setup guys are Encarnacion at d3 with late innings at 14 each and yelich at d3 with rhs and late innings  skills at 14 each. its not a breeze but a couple resarts get me a cycle 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Madswagoo said:

here are the 2 I use to get it done. 

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Madswagoo said:

here are the 2 I use to get it done. 

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    This is my 3 headed monster, Bryant joined that this past week when he went from D5 to D8.  No lefty but EEs double late innings makes up for it most of the time.

This is my 3 headed monster, Bryant joined that this past week when he went from D5 to D8.  No lefty but EEs double late innings makes up for it most of the time.

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    BF Yelich D5 both skills @ 13 for righties
    Encarnacion D5 both skills (late inning) @ 13 for lefties

Will this work Gents ??
    BF Yelich D5 both skills @ 13 for righties
    Encarnacion D5 both skills (late inning) @ 13 for lefties

Will this work Gents ??
    My best 3 include a D9 Encarnacion at 16/16, D8 Holiday Trout at 16/16, and Goliath Bryant at D8 also at 16/16.
    My best 3 include a D9 Encarnacion at 16/16, D8 Holiday Trout at 16/16, and Goliath Bryant at D8 also at 16/16.
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Stutterers Anonymous.....myth busted .  LOL
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Now to find Bigfoot 
    BF Yelich Got it Done. Thanks Fellas

BF Yelich Got it Done. Thanks Fellas