WOH 2/4/2019

1235Next

Comments

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Do you guys think that this 525 max Teddy with those double cvc skills is worth leveling to gold at this point? Normally i would say no but this late in the season i still have like 800k legend xp and I’m sure we won’t be able to carry resources to next version.
    Any thoughts?
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    2 cycles - 1 Kemp, 1 Cervelli
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    Do you guys think that this 525 max Teddy with those double cvc skills is worth leveling to gold at this point? Normally i would say no but this late in the season i still have like 800k legend xp and I’m sure we won’t be able to carry resources to next version.
    Any thoughts?
    Unless the new version is merely an update of the current version and the tease of carryover is that in fact everything with your team and club will carry over with the update? eh eh? Yeah I doubt that will happen too but as the saying goes "anything could happen".  
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @duckk123 - 3 JD, 1 Cervelli, 1 Kemp
    @Wicked0Wildcats - 3 Cervelli, 1 JD, 1 Kemp
    @NotToday - 2 JD, 2 Kemp, 1 Teddy
    @benny100 - 1 Gagne, 1 Ted, 2 Kemp, 2 Cervelli
    @CHITOWNBOMBER50 - 5 Cervelli, 4 JD, 3 Kemp
    @Probodybuilder - 4 JD, 1 Ted, 1 Kemp
    @jclarrick3 - 3 JD, 2 Kemp
    @Husker - 3 JD, 3 Cervelli, 3 Kemp
    @PINKYSTARFISH - 3 Kemp, 2 Cervelli, 3 JD
    @Sandpipers - 3 JD, 1 Ted, 1 Kemp
    @stevebalboni - 2 Kemp 2 JD 1 Cervelli
    @Biceson44 - 3 Cervelli, 1 Kemp
    @OLDTIMER007 - 2 Cervelli, 1 Kemp, 1 JD
    @tomciz2 - 1 Pitcher Babe
    @BigHurt - 1 JD, 1 Cervelli, 1 Kemp, 1 Ted
    @ReadingFightingPhils - 1 Kemp, 1 JD, 1 Ted
    @dkarski87 - 1 Ted, 1 Gagne, 6 Kemp, 6 JD, 2 Cervelli
    @chainblueltng - 1 Kemp, 1 Cervelli
    @tocopan18 - 4 JD, 1 Kemp, 1 Ted, 1 Cervelli
    @nym5fan - 2 Kemp, 1 Cervelli, 1 JD
    @dontgo - 1 Kemp, 1 Cervelli

Me - 5 JD, 2 Teddy, 2 Kemp, 1 Cervelli

TOTAL: 128
    -------------------
    Brantley - 0
    Pitcher Babe - 1
    Gagne - 2
    CvC Teddy - 10
    JD Martinez - 47
    Cervelli - 30
    Kemp - 38

I didn't include you if you didn't post numbers for every player, your #s didn't add up correctly, et cetera.

Yesterday was really weird for me. I started out 2 for 5 against Max. Then next time through I lost 16 in a row to Max, blowing 5k gold in the process because I just wanted to see exactly how many I could lose in a row haha. Got 8 of the next 12 after that though and finished 10 for 33 total.

Going 10 for 33 and losing 16 in a row with the best possible batting scenario in the entire game (Holiday Ted capped, 20/20 skills and 80 gold boost) has me looking forward to leaving Gold for Diamond and not having to worry too much about WOH for a week or so. I need a break.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    Any thoughts?
    If you have the EVO to spare, including on his skills to at least 10%, then why I would. He would be 50/50 for getting good scores on CVC as if you match up against someone who has the CVC bonus player for that day then your non-bonus CVC players wouldn't really matter but that doesn't happen every match so 50/50.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY thanks for posting the chart. Something definitely seems off with the RNG for legends with so many pulling TW instead of the other legends. For myself it was as follows after 10 cycles:

Teddy x 1
    Cervelli x 3
    JD x 1
    Kemp x 5

I was gonna quit after the 2nd cycle but it seemed easier yesterday and didn't cost me much gold so I figured I try and see if I can multi-pull babe.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Anyone got Kemp at gold 10 - want to see his hit and power numbers - cheers
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Ended up with
    6 Kemp
    6 Cerv
    4 JD
    3 Ted
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    10x: 5x Cervelli, 4x Kemp, 1x JD
    edited February 2019
    @Houmy no prob man! It's interesting to me too.

We've seen this in the last three events: one of the legends is easy to pull, the other two are not. 

This time it was Pitcher Babe, Gagne and Brantley that eluded most of us all.

Here are the updated #s with you and @Mattattack

TOTAL: 157
    -------------------
    Brantley - 0
    Pitcher Babe - 1
    Gagne - 2
    CvC Teddy - 14
    JD Martinez - 52
    Cervelli - 39
    Kemp - 49

• CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Anyone got Kemp at gold 10 - want to see his hit and power numbers - cheers

• thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

We've seen this in the last three events: one of the legends is easy to pull, the other two are not. 

-------------------
    Brantley - 0
    Pitcher Babe - 1
    Gagne - 2
    CvC Teddy - 14
    JD Martinez - 52
    Cervelli - 39
    Kemp - 49

I regret throwing back pitcher Babe several weeks ago. Wish I had kept him!!  LOL
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    4 cycles...1-Kemp, 1-JD and 2-Cervelli
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

-------------------
    Brantley - 0
    Pitcher Babe - 1
    Gagne - 2
    CvC Teddy - 14
    JD Martinez - 52
    Cervelli - 39
    Kemp - 49

The crazy thing is I only opened 1 box and got babe too weird 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    2 Ted, 4 Cervelli, 3 Kemp, 1 JD
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I had one Kemp and one JD yesterday 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    thickage said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:

-------------------
    Brantley - 0
    Pitcher Babe - 1
    Gagne - 2
    CvC Teddy - 14
    JD Martinez - 52
    Cervelli - 39
    Kemp - 49

I regret throwing back pitcher Babe several weeks ago. Wish I had kept him!!  LOL
    Same
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    Any thoughts?

If you enjoy CvC, I think he's awesome. For what it's worth, I'm in Plat and I capped that Teddy....and Brantley. The latter probably wasn't wise, but whatever. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

-------------------
    Brantley - 0
    Pitcher Babe - 1
    Gagne - 2
    CvC Teddy - 14
    JD Martinez - 52
    Cervelli - 39
    Kemp - 49

4 cycles- 2 cervelli, 1 kemp, 1 Brantley

Updated with the last few guys. All legends are accounted for now so we know it's possible to get them lol.

TOTAL: 177
    -------------------
    Brantley - 1
    Pitcher Babe - 1
    Gagne - 2
    CvC Teddy - 16
    JD Martinez - 55
    Cervelli - 47
    Kemp - 55
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    @Houmy and @DFBB
    I was about to start leveling up that teddy (with the 2 cvc skills) all the from bronze 1 to gold 10 plus both skills at least to 11%, and then I noticed that I have Charlie Blackmon already in silver 10 with the same skills (2 cvc) already at 11%. Their batting ratings are pretty similar (Blackmon has more power and less hitting). They are both lefty OF, so now I don't think teddy is worth leveling. Just taking Blackmon to gold 10 and that's it. Besides, Blackmon is prime XP instead of legend XP.
    Case closed :D
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited February 2019
    tocopan18 said:
    @Houmy and @DFBB
    I was about to start leveling up that teddy (with the 2 cvc skills) all the from bronze 1 to gold 10 plus both skills at least to 11%, and then I noticed that I have Charlie Blackmon already in silver 10 with the same skills (2 cvc) already at 11%. Their batting ratings are pretty similar (Blackmon has more power and less hitting). They are both lefty OF, so now I don't think teddy is worth leveling. Just taking Blackmon to gold 10 and that's it. Besides, Blackmon is prime XP instead of legend XP.
    I leveled up both!! Loving my remade CvsC lineup after leveling up five guys. Took awhile, and completely drained my pxp and lxp resources,  but it has been worth it. I was getting so tired of getting chewed up and spit out in CvC events.

C-CvC Realmuto
    1B-Leg. Bags
    2B-CvC Zobrist
    3B-LL Arenado
    SS-Leg. Yount
    OF-CvC Blackmon
    OF- CvC Kemp (Bison)
    OF-CvC T.Kemp
    DH-CvC Teddy
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    1x tw cvc  3x cervelli, 3x kemp
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    @Houmy and @DFBB
    Do what I did and level them both....