WoH Royale for 2-6-19: Trying to Crack Glu....

Comments

• lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Looks like I won't cycle today. Have never cycled against a lhp. Was not lucky enough to get Kemp on Monday. MVP Betts boosted to 404 lost 4 times in a row to John. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I won’t get nuthin but the two 90% guys that I and everyone else already has... so it’s yet another resource day
    It's all done with mirrors
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Kemp first cycle.  Pretty hard  so far. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    And of course GLU shorted me for the duplicate ATG EVO so now I have to open a ticket. How much are you supposed to get anyway @DFBB ?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    First cycle:  Baez
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Anyone else noticing how hard it is so far? I don’t spend on top players, skills and batting boosts just to see curveballs all day. I remember several people posted about quitting the game because of this in the last couple months. Totally understanding why today.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Houmy said:
    And of course GLU shorted me for the duplicate ATG EVO so now I have to open a ticket. How much are you supposed to get anyway @DFBB ?
    Basically throw a dart and see where it lands.  I got 7 when I pulled duplicate Babe.  Some have gotten more, some have gotten less.  Good luck
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Anyone else noticing how hard it is so far? I don’t spend on top players, skills and batting boosts just to see curveballs all day. I remember several people posted about quitting the game because of this in the last couple months. Totally understanding why today.
    I had to vid restart on degrom with bf Yelich at 15 skills coz 20g boost was not enough...40g straightens the curves
    It's all done with mirrors
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Spent 3 1/2 hours on the phone working out a health care insurance problem that was the provider's fault. 

Then dashed to 5.10 as quick as I could, got curves and/or wiffle ball hits with Holiday Ted 20/20 skills and 80g boost and game crashed on video restart. 

Day going just swell so far.

EDIT: Got Scoscia on 1st cycle but not sure I'll use him since I'm going to Diamond. If I get Hank I'll consider staying Gold so I have an all-ATG outfield LOL.
    3 cycles and so far Kemp, Aaron & Baez. Maybe I'll complete the collection on the 4th one when I have time for it?

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    First 3 tries all curves.  Last 2 tries easy peasy.
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Well there's the poor box.
    9 curves from Tommy on first visit.  
    A well played triple play on my vid restart .

Hey, I'm done, taking the rest of this one off. 
    Have a good day fellas .
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Got Hank 1st time around. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I agree that today’s difficulty is much higher than the past few times. 500 max guys capped in gold are losing autoplays on any assortment of 5-1 through 5-5 with regularity, and the few times I’ve gotten to TJ it’s been nothing but curves vs. capped LL Betts with skills at 15/15. I’m not sure what to do other than take a break for now.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I can't even get passed 4-10.  I cruised there first time and figured I'd use a video boost to ensure I got through.  App crashed on the video of course.  Now I'm losing auto plays non stop and the few times I've made it back to 4-10 I can't get through with Rizzo + vid boost + skills at 16/16.  Crazy.  
    edited February 2019
    I've never lost to deGrom until today, and Verlander is just being plain difficult.
    I accidentally clicked on BF Yelich for Verlander and he destroyed him. Had to use War Lord Mathews on deGrom and he had no trouble. So the inadvertent tap on Yelich is a mistake I'm glad I made lol.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    After some easy cycles and crap pulls, I ran into a difficult cycle. Fortunately, there was a pot at the end of the rainbow. 😁 #3shakes

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB I'm gonna go for the 4th cycle and will try your 3 shakes thing. If it doesn't pan out though me & you are gonna have words!!!

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Baez and kemp who I had twice.   Just want resources since I have HA already. My club is struggling hard overall.   I’m lucky to have the bats but it’s harder for sure today.  
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Decided to try comeback kemp first try against Tommy and beat it first try, no boost whatsoever. Skills at 15/15
    edited February 2019
    @DFBB I bow down to you my friend. If you consider the slight shake when you first click on the box then this would be 3 shakes no?

https://youtu.be/VnmG-RCmHGQ

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Houmy That's certainly 3 shakes buddy! Woot Woot!!! :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    im trying that with my next box lmfao
    3 shakes... and a kemp. at least im 7-8 on lxp boxes
    Well here is the rest of my routine for today seeing that I have Erskine as well: 4 bonus games followed by one tournament. Don't need the XPs so no more WOH for today.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got to Rich Hill with my shittacular team and cant go further....
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I got Kemp on my second cycle, who I already got on Monday.  That's it for me for today.
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Oh me oh my. I just pulled this guy... 
    I really don't want to level another ATG!!! Lol. Glu gods, discounted HA EVO puhleeeaasseee!!

@JEDDDOGGY , I do have the ATG OF Triumvirate now, I guess i'm staying at Gold, lol. 

@BigHurt nice one, man!

PS - I love how they gave you 703 blue XP too lol guess I never noticed that.