Helpful hints for GLU

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
edited February 2019 in General TSB Discussion
1)  We don't like the Prime sprint event nearly as much as you think.  It does not need to run 5 days a week.  

2)  Franchise players and Your Legend are both decent concepts, but they need to actually evolve with the game like every other player's skills.  Franchise coins are the current equivalent of getting nothing for a prize.  

3).  Pitchers do not actually ever throw over to 1st to check the runner when they have a multi run lead in the 9th.  That's silly.  

Comments

• thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    1)  We don't like the Prime sprint event nearly as much as you think.  It does not need to run 5 days a week.  

2)  Franchise players and Your Legend are both decent concepts, but they need to actually evolve with the game like every other player's skills.  Franchise coins are the current equivalent of getting nothing for a prize.  

3).  Pitchers do not actually ever throw over to 1st to check the runner when they have a multi run lead in the 9th.  That's silly.  
    Here's some speculation for you. I believe we'll be able to bring over some guys from TSB 18 to 19 and those will be designated as our all-stars. Similar to the franchise concept, we'll be able to use our all-stars in certain modes. I saw the '19 front screen-shot and had the All-Stars tab which leads to this speculation. 

Also, why do the runners go to home plate on balls hit back to the pitcher? :)
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Why doesn't a runner on 3rd go home on a soft grounder to the opposite side of the field? 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    How about just not ruining walkoff hero because you want to crank up the difficulty depending on time and day? People have significant others, kids, work and lives. It shouldn’t matter what time it is when we have a chance to play the game. Any other video game I play is the same difficulty no matter when I play it. 
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Add the Intentional Walk as it is in today's MLB.  "102MPH!"  If I weren't the only player in my house I'd make a rule, like anybody who swings at one of those pitches gets a bruise on the arm.  

Let's fix it.  Hear me Glu.  

• Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Try turning your phone a few degrees off center, better angle to see the pitches off the plate, instead of straight up 12 oclock, I turn mine opposite pitchers arm a few degrees, once you get use to it.