Options

My walk-off experience 2-6

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
My royale experience was a little different yesterday. I already had Kemp and needed to play tournaments for bonus games. 

So I played 10 tournaments, passed level 1 of walk-off, and then deleted the app, Kik, and Line. 

Life is is getting too busy to be chasing players and gold all day long. Maybe I’ll be back for 2019. Who knows. I took a break like this last year. 

Take care everyone 

Comments

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    End of the year blues, bro.  Enjoy the extra free time.  
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    you have better self control than the rest of us lol. Kudos!
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Enjoy the break, for however long it is... think there’s many of us feeling similarly. I’ll see if I can break the bad habit/addiction down the road.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Diamond level is a full time job...I even feel this way at platinum trying to level all my upgrades while keeping up with the woh arms race. I opened 56 premium xp boxes the last 2 days and only got legend xp 12 times! Glu won’t give us any real info on why we should be leveling our clubs up still and yet they are making it impossible to get the resources we need (elite players, evo, legend xp). I’m not sure myself if I want to get sucked into playing 19...I might just wait till Black Friday to start my team and casually play 18 till then. At least I won’t be making a investments all year into the game and trading them in a month later.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Good luck dude, I myself have tried to cut back a few hours a day at least.   Played more then I wanted to yesterday still
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2019
    whammo911 said:
    [snip]
    I’m not sure myself if I want to get sucked into playing 19...I might just wait till Black Friday to start my team and casually play 18 till then. At least I won’t be making a investments all year into the game and trading them in a month later.

That's exactly what I have been thinking lately too and why I've made the commitment to go Platinum and eventually Diamond. I don't plan on jumping hardcore into 19 immediately and spending anything on it. I just can't imagine spending a ton of time and resources on 350 max no-skill players for the first 6 months. Like you said, the players that are still relevant now are the guys that started coming out around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Anyone before that is a waste, and I can have fun building my team in 18 without spending anything (just cycling diamond for Gold and Evo and playing a dead WOH event for XP). 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Bigpredfan The game is the game, but please don't quit the community. You're one of the most helpful guys I've come across and we'd definitely miss your insight and jokes(even when they're at my expense lol). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Agree with @DFBB - we need you man! :)
  • Options
    Once the seasons over can you play woh whenever or is it still only on mondays/Wednesday...
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Once the seasons over can you play woh whenever or is it still only on mondays/Wednesday...
    It depends on how they do it this year as we didn't The Royale last year. In the 17 version WOH is still on Mondays only but there are no new players and the same player, Silver Slugger Seager, keeps repeating every week.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    DFBB said:
    @Bigpredfan The game is the game, but please don't quit the community. You're one of the most helpful guys I've come across and we'd definitely miss your insight and jokes(even when they're at my expense lol). 
    Appreciate it, but here is exactly why i have to quit the community. This game, at least for me, is addictive because of the community. I deleted the app earlier this year and then had to bring it back because I didn’t delete the chat apps I had for the game. I unfortunately have to go cold turkey here. Lol. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Bigpredfan Dude, if you leave, you'll never know who's currently the best CvC player...... ;)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Sorry to see you go brother but totally understandable and hope to see you back in some form for the 19 version. Now if you are leaving just to get away from @dkarski87 then just say the word and we'll campaign to ban him from the forums. He's Canadian anyways so...………..
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Sorry to see you go brother but totally understandable and hope to see you back in some form for the 19 version. Now if you are leaving just to get away from @dkarski87 then just say the word and we'll campaign to ban him from the forums. He's Canadian anyways so...………..
    Now that you mention it I was just playing with @dkarski87 yesterday when I quit........

I actually told him yesterday right when I deleted the apps in a PM here. This is all about time. I’ve been so much more productive this morning than I have been in a long time because I don’t have any tournaments to play (although my account with 3,000,000 blue cash surely could be tapped away on) or bonus games to churn through. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ouch...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy