Move to Platnium

CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
edited February 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I'm planning to make the move to Platnium next week, still need some XP which shouldn't be a problem have enough resources to pretty much max out 5 primes 3 legands and 2 blue, all these players are double skilled and at 15/15 except for Holiday Ted and Baez there at 18/18. I can currently cycle at will I wanted to know if woh will be a problem at Platnium I'll be replacing Betts with Kemp and Bench with Mauer. thanks in advance 

Comments

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Couple gents in my club facing the same decision. I would say you could cycle with ease at Platinum with that team..no doubt !
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    The big question is: How much EVO do you have saved up?
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I moved to Platinum a couple of weeks ago and was beating beating WoH pretty easily w/ Holiday Trout right out of the gate at 5.10. I think you will be just fine. 
  • CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    The big question is: How much EVO do you have saved up?
    I have 1250 plus the 75 for going Platnium and another 130 for 2 more seasons 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Just make sure you have the evo, you definitely have the players.   Plat is fun, good luck
    edited February 2019
    So I'm going to make the move to Platnium on Saturday. I have all the resources to cap most of my team. I was lucky enough to get blue xp Kershaw in today's box, so I don't have to use a prime pitcher as I'm only moving one pitcher and my closer. I don't have enough blue xp at the moment for Kershaw until Mondays woh, I'll have my core woh lineup capped so I'm hoping to cycle at least a few times. I usually get close to 80k from all those low Rd picks so I can cap Kershaw on Tue morning  I was wondering if season mode at Platnium one is similar to gold 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @CHITOWNBOMBER50 just went Platinum yesterday and season mode is still easy as can be. I only capped one starting pitcher and 4 batters so far.

I have the resources to cap guys, just not doing it because why invest if I'm winning games easily anyway? All you need as far as capped players is what you're going to use for WOH imo. 
    @JEDDDOGGY I actually did it last night, I did the same thing capped Kershaw and my 5 hitters for woh Holiday Ted, Double lefty skilled Baez, Woh Trout, Rizzo and blue xp Kemp. I've played 15 bonus games and only lost once. 4 season games and they played out similar to gold one game ended 58 to 1 lol..